The Tastiest Double Cheeseburgers In The Fast-Food Universe | UPROXX

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006
Au Cheval’s double cheeseburger is worth everyone’s visit.

1619958472756.jpeg

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
A&W is on Lake Street / RT 31 in North Aurora

The DQ on Douglas Rd in Montgomery does food

That's the A&W I was referring too.

As to DQ's that do burgers, I am not driving from Elgin down that far for a DQ burger. Heck the one in Geneava (which is right by the pizza place I worked for) is out of the way if I am up here in Elgin.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Solid list but I don’t ride that In & Out bandwagon. I’d put Sonic as my #1 even though I always smell like onions for the rest of the day. And Five Guys as #2 with all my toppings. It’s be cool to put their cajun fries on the burger itself!

Z28Camaro

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2015
Metamora
I was always a fan of Five Guys before I left the US, also had it once in Geneva, Switzerland and typically make a visit to one when I’m back visiting in the US. I had shake shack burgers a couple times when I was living in Japan and although they are good I don’t think they are quite as good as Five Guys. I remember shake shack being expensive too but it may have been a Japan thing.

None of the good/famous burger chains exist in Russia but there are a few good burger joints around here that will scratch the itch.

McDonalds here didn’t make the switch to fresh burger patties in the quarter pounders like in the US so they are just ok. I don’t think they switched them in Japan either.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
While completely subjective and you can slice it many different ways in the "best of X" category

I'm all ears for a better complete double patty burger for only $4

As much as people love to love In n Out, many love to hate it as well I've found in my work travels lol

"Same" burger from Shake Shack is double the price

If I lived where there were In n out locations, there would be no reason for me to visit like a mcdonalds for anything other than a mcnugget or their fries

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Back in the day, there used to be a burger joint called Hot-N-Now. It was a very limited menu with basic burgers. They were pretty much McDonald's cheeseburgers in look, taste, etc... Best part. They were $.49 every day. You could eat like a king in terms of quantity for less than $5. It was great. Now they weren't fine cuisine by any stretch.... Sadly I don't think any are around anymore. I think they were based out of Michigan.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
While completely subjective and you can slice it many different ways in the "best of X" category

I'm all ears for a better complete double patty burger for only $4

As much as people love to love In n Out, many love to hate it as well I've found in my work travels lol

"Same" burger from Shake Shack is double the price

If I lived where there were In n out locations, there would be no reason for me to visit like a mcdonalds for anything other than a mcnugget or their fries

The people saying that McD’s/Wendy’s/BK is better than In-N-Out are smoking crack. Probably the same demographic that would ask for ketchup for their filet at a nice steak joint:p

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info