The Tastiest Double Cheeseburgers In The Fast-Food Universe | UPROXX

Pro Stock John

older than marty
Reaction score
A burger I reccomend trying is the The Region in Roscoe Village. Basically a Schoop's style smashburger, the edges of the meat are caramelized and have crunch. Excellent fries too:

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
My go to for legit fast food chain burgers is usually 5 Guys, Culvers, or McD's/Wendys, but it's not because of the burgers themselves. It's the fries/cheese curds that Im going there for.

If I want a good burger, Im going to go to Lodi Taphouse, More Brewing, Maplewood Brewing, or Old Irving Brewing. The burgers are great, and the beer is a bonus.

Pro Stock John

older than marty
Reaction score
5 Guys is usually consistently good though the one by me closed. Culvers pretty consistent.

McDs and Wendy's I don't find them consistent, especially McDs. That said the McDs by me is outstanding, and the Wendy's by me is usually too dirty and turns me off.

Ryan02Stang

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
5 Guys is pretty decent, although I feel like its expensive for what you get. Not quite as absurd expensive at Shake Shack....but pricey nonetheless.

At 5 Guys I do cheese, lettuce, tomato, grilled onions, jalapeno, ketchup, mayo......with cajun fries of course. Definitely solid food for being fast food. Shake Shack, I went to once, and found it not as good as 5 Guys, then coupled with the absurd price, I wrote it off and never plan on revisiting.

huggerorange73

Well-hung member
Reaction score
Rage quit or tell me how much something sucks because you no longer own it?
Is this like leaving Bowling Green, not telling any of your friends and selling your Corvette....only to come back in a C5 a few years later?

Asking for a "friend."

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Reaction score
Ive lived out in AZ for about 18 years now (christ) and i think I can count on one hand how many times Ive been to in and out. Now it is a damn good burger and i would definitely rank it above most of the "usual" burger places, but I dont swing off it like most westerners. Especially when every time you try to go there the line runs out of the parking lot. eff that.

Do you have a whataburger by you? Being in AZ you should have the Green Hatch Chile Double. I'm jelly.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
The South Elgin Culvers, the curds are always too well done.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Do you have a whataburger by you? Being in AZ you should have the Green Hatch Chile Double. I'm jelly.
I do. And unlike in and out i cant possibly count how many of those green chile doubles i've had. They used to have an A1 burger that was the bomb also. A1 sauce, bacon and grilled onions. I miss that one.

AND they had one that was pretty much the same thing except with a sweet and spicy sauce instead and that was uhhmaazing. Fuck I need that one to come back too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom