• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

The SN65 project car

SN65

Regular
Oct 28, 2004
Hi All,

We are getting ready to leave for the Autoramma. As we get closser and closser to the deadline, we find ourselves rushing around trying to complete all the final details. The car is finished save one or two final details. It is the cleaning and detailing that has running around right now.

Wish us luck.

Hope to see you at the show.

Full detailes will be posted next week, or durring the show if I have time and we have access to the net.

Bob

SN65

Regular
Oct 28, 2004
Hi All,

Still working on the website, but.....

I don't know if you are interested or not, but there are a few new additions to the video section. In one of them, you can see Wayne put the car gingerly through its paces. Just remember, he only had about 60 feet to work with and he was taking it easy. He made this video while I was out to lunch. That is the last time I leave him alone with the keys. :)

Bob

SN65

Regular
Oct 28, 2004
Hi All,

I think that it is time to sign off on the SN65 project thread. We are all complete, save a few minor items to chase down.

Posting this thread here has been a joy. The help received has been priceless. I cannot thank all of you enough.

I will be posting updates on the SN65 website. Mechanical updates, show schedule, track times, etc...

If you are ever in the Chicago area, I expect you to stop by the shop and say hey. And, I can always be reached via e-mail at [email protected]

06-03-10%20055.jpg

Catch ya'll l8r

Bob

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info