The Shawn1112 Show

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
So in the bored thread I mentioned my SIL and her kids and one of them possibly being my brothers. So my brother that is 11 months younger than me has grown up somewhat, but hasnt quite got to where I am. We go to a bar, good chance we are fighting as he does some seriously dumb shit when drunk or on the booger sugar. He is actually a loose cannon on booger sugar.

Anyway he took my SIL virginity when she was like 14 and he was 19 or 20. Was it wrong, I guess but at 19 or 20 your not thinking of that when a 14yr old that is hot as fuck and very mature and well developed for her age. She want innocent by any means at that age as she was sucking dicks around the neighborhood. By 16 she was hanging in Austin and being passed around like a $2 bill. Hot ass young white girl hanging in a black neighborhood, thats what happens. You dont have to like it or agree with it, just teach your daughter better if it bothers you lol. She wound up getting knocked up by some dude with like 6 other kids with 5 different girls. As you guessed he didnt stick around and she went thru her phase where she thought she was black. But the time she hung over there she started getting tatted up "fuck the police" on her hand and other dumb shit. Has a different dudes name on each tit and on each side of her neck.

That whole time her and my Brother will always have that thing cause he took her virginity. So they would see each other and fuck when the opportunity presented itself. I have been know to have some wild poker games in my basement over the years. She would come over with 2-3 of her friends and once poker was over and we were the only ones in the basement. Feed them some booger sugar and next thing you know they would be eating each others pussy on the poker table and other crazy shit. I'd watch for 10-15 min then go upstairs and go to bed as I didnt want to get caught by my Wife lol. Well you guessed it my Brother would wind up fucking her that night and my guys smashing her friends. This dirty bitch once fucked my brother in the basement bathroom while my Brothers Wife was upstairs at my house. Idiots forgot to lock the door and I walked in to piss and she was bent over the toilet.

So about 5yrs ago, my Brother has his B Day Party at a bar in the city that his MC Club hangs out at. My SIL wound up being there and he didnt go home all weekend. She had a kid 9-10 months later that looks just like my brother. She has told him before its his, but not to worry as she wont say anything. So her Baby Daddy she is with right now and was with back then, thinks its his lol. Yes till this day, they still fuck when they have the chance.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
damnsluts.gif

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
My Wife actually comes from a pretty good Family believe it or not after saying that about her sister. My Wife is 100% complete opposite of her sister. Has no tats, no multiple kids by different fathers was an honor roll student until she met me lol.
2 Family home, her Dad busted his ass working his whole life, house handed to him paid off when his Dad passed.
My Wife when I first met her couldnt leave the house until dishes were done and kitchen cleaned up from dinner.
Her sister is the way she is because my Wifes Dad was the biggest fucking racist POS when I met my Wife. If you were white you were right, was okay with hispanics but hated blacks with a passion. So I was happy as fuck when I found out she was prego with a black guy lol. But slowly but surely my Wifes parents have become full blown alcoholics. Dad lost the house that was 100% paid off when given to him.

He had a police buddy of his run my record when we were first dating and he fucking hated my guts, slowly but surely came around to me.
Only because one day him and I were sitting on his porch drinking a beer. I saw 2 dudes get out of a car with paint, rollers and other shit. I recognized one of them as an X BF of an X GF of mine and he was a tagger. He hung around another tagger named WHOAMI and that MFer a week before bombed (big ass graffiti with his name) the fuck out of my Aunts bldg where her bar was. So her Dad is like where the fuck are these guys painting. I told them they are probably going to go fuck up the body shop wall as its faces Elston and everyone can see it. I told him grab his dog (big ass dobe) and lets take a walk. We walk around the corner in the alley and sure is shit they are bombing the wall. I see this skinny ass Chinese kid writing WHOAMI on the wall, the other dude was named SIVEL. I walked up on the Chinese kid and played the role. OMG dude, your WHOAMI, I see your shit everywhere bro, your one of the biggest taggers out there. I then said you just hit that bar on Lawrence last week. He said, yup thats me, I started beating the fuck out of him, I'm talking bad. I dropped his ass than practiced tap dancing on his head with my feet. His pussy friend ran and left his ass, didnt know my FIL called the police when he grabbed his dog. Both got arrested and WHOAMI face and head was all fucked up. Cops knew who I was as soon as they pulled up. He told the cops I did that and he wanted to press charges. My FIL looked at the cops and said bullshit, he fell off the roof. After that my FIL was my best friend lol.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
So, seen the thread of the 11yr old who stole a school bus and made me think of this. Early/mid 90's we would hang out at the incinerators on the west side on Friday and Saturday nights. It was supposed to be the place for street racing, but believe me it was anything but that lol. Sure you had a few slow ass cars race here and there. But was mainly a place to show off your car, get drunk/high, find some hoes, bring stolen cars up there and do some dumb shit with them. We would be out there from 11p-the sun was coming up. Some nights ended violence free, others had big ass brawls and a bunch of shootings. I've seen more than one person hit a pole at 100mph and die, MFers would just leave them in the car until the police or ambulance came lol. Seen MFers roll up on a group of people and just start blasting them, 3-4 different MFers shooting at said group.

So one night my buddy told me his Brother drove for the CTA and they had a barn like 1/2 mile from where we were. They left the keys in the buses and nobody at the gates from stopping you from leaving with a bus. He said, you wanna go get one. I'm like fuck yeah, but your driving lol. So we had my Brother drive us over there, my buddy and I walked in to the yard without anyone questioning us. We actually found a bus that was running. Jumped on it and took off, and brought it to the incinerators. We cruised up and down the street at the incinerators and let a few people on. Once people realized we were on their drinking and just cruising the street. Everyone and their mother wanted on. We packed the fuck out of that bus and went to cruise Fullerton. Fullerton was the cruising hot spot, but also gang bang city lol. We cruised up and down Fullerton drinking and getting fucked up till the wee hours in the morning. That included liquor store stops and food stops lol. Probably 5-6 different police cars seen us and wanted nothing to do with us lol. They literally lol and gave us a thumbs up. Gangbangers were bricking us cause we wouldnt stop and let them on. Different people were taking turns driving. We probably hit a 1/2 dozen cars, both parked and moving. Every turn was a fucking experience, few times I thought we were going to flip over. MFers would just pull a U-turn anywhere they wanted too.

When I got off the bus, it still had about 20-30 people on it. That thing was destroyed on the inside. Liquor everywhere, puke, piss probably some cum. People managed to kick some of the windows out as well. That was a wild fucking night to say the least.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
My Wife actually comes from a pretty good Family believe it or not after saying that about her sister. My Wife is 100% complete opposite of her sister. Has no tats, no multiple kids by different fathers was an honor roll student until she met me lol.
2 Family home, her Dad busted his ass working his whole life, house handed to him paid off when his Dad passed.
My Wife when I first met her couldnt leave the house until dishes were done and kitchen cleaned up from dinner.
Her sister is the way she is because my Wifes Dad was the biggest fucking racist POS when I met my Wife. If you were white you were right, was okay with hispanics but hated blacks with a passion. So I was happy as fuck when I found out she was prego with a black guy lol. But slowly but surely my Wifes parents have become full blown alcoholics. Dad lost the house that was 100% paid off when given to him.

He had a police buddy of his run my record when we were first dating and he fucking hated my guts, slowly but surely came around to me.
Only because one day him and I were sitting on his porch drinking a beer. I saw 2 dudes get out of a car with paint, rollers and other shit. I recognized one of them as an X BF of an X GF of mine and he was a tagger. He hung around another tagger named WHOAMI and that MFer a week before bombed (big ass graffiti with his name) the fuck out of my Aunts bldg where her bar was. So her Dad is like where the fuck are these guys painting. I told them they are probably going to go fuck up the body shop wall as its faces Elston and everyone can see it. I told him grab his dog (big ass dobe) and lets take a walk. We walk around the corner in the alley and sure is shit they are bombing the wall. I see this skinny ass Chinese kid writing WHOAMI on the wall, the other dude was named SIVEL. I walked up on the Chinese kid and played the role. OMG dude, your WHOAMI, I see your shit everywhere bro, your one of the biggest taggers out there. I then said you just hit that bar on Lawrence last week. He said, yup thats me, I started beating the fuck out of him, I'm talking bad. I dropped his ass than practiced tap dancing on his head with my feet. His pussy friend ran and left his ass, didnt know my FIL called the police when he grabbed his dog. Both got arrested and WHOAMI face and head was all fucked up. Cops knew who I was as soon as they pulled up. He told the cops I did that and he wanted to press charges. My FIL looked at the cops and said bullshit, he fell off the roof. After that my FIL was my best friend lol.

Just read this... Dude

:rofl:

That was Fucking hilarious.... Hahaha

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Bored thread brought up another memory

You wanna know how and why the first car we ever broke in to at like 10 or 11yrs old.
Fucking Macgyver, all the kids on my block loved that show, myself included. One episode he needed to get a vehicle, he took a piece of porcelain off a spark plug and hit a car window with it. We saw how it shattered and made no noise. We got a hold of some spark plugs and would use a hammer to break pieces of the porcelain off. We broke car windows for probably 2-3 weeks straight. At first would be just for fun, but then a few older guys were like fuck that. Lets get in the car and see what they have. We started finding cameras, loose change, sun glasses, pull out car radios.

By 13 years old, older guys showed us how to get in without breaking the window and how to peel a column on G Bodies and most GM's. Older guys started taking us to Victory junk yard in bensenville and basically have us practice on those cars a few hours on the weekends. They would then drive us in to different neighborhoods and point out a car and tell us to go get it. They would usually give us $100-$150 for each car we got them. Few years later (89-90) when Mustang 5.0's became a thing. Some Yugoslavian guys that we knew they would buy any type of stolen shit you had that was worth anything. Asked us if we could start knocking 5.0's, told him to show us how. They did and said they would give us $500 for each one we brought them. Lets just say we ate good for a year or 2, then those guys got popped for running an international chop shop.

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Bored thread brought up another memory

You wanna know how and why the first car we ever broke in to at like 10 or 11yrs old.
Fucking Macgyver, all the kids on my block loved that show, myself included. One episode he needed to get a vehicle, he took a piece of porcelain off a spark plug and hit a car window with it. We saw how it shattered and made no noise. We got a hold of some spark plugs and would use a hammer to break pieces of the porcelain off. We broke car windows for probably 2-3 weeks straight. At first would be just for fun, but then a few older guys were like fuck that. Lets get in the car and see what they have. We started finding cameras, loose change, sun glasses, pull out car radios.

By 13 years old, older guys showed us how to get in without breaking the window and how to peel a column on G Bodies and most GM's. Older guys started taking us to Victory junk yard in bensenville and basically have us practice on those cars a few hours on the weekends. They would then drive us in to different neighborhoods and point out a car and tell us to go get it. They would usually give us $100-$150 for each car we got them. Few years later (89-90) when Mustang 5.0's became a thing. Some Yugoslavian guys that we knew they would buy any type of stolen shit you had that was worth anything. Asked us if we could start knocking 5.0's, told him to show us how. They did and said they would give us $500 for each one we brought them. Lets just say we ate good for a year or 2, then those guys got popped for running an international chop shop.

had another friends brother showed us how to get into 5.0 mustangs with using the cars antenna and slipping thru the outside door handle to press on the slide door lock.

we use to break into our friends mustangs all the time and take their radios out while they were at the movies or school lol .

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
And my last post brought up another, lol. Our buddy Miguel who till this day we all call him Spic instead of Miguel. (Spic means Puerto Rican, almost like calling a Mexican a Wetback). Miguel's Dad owned the only used tire shop/light mechanical around the neighborhood for miles. Poor neighborhood, so he was the fucking man as nobody could afford new tires. As we were becoming teens and he seen the trouble we were always getting in. He tried to help us stay on the good path. Told Miguel, myself and my Brother, Ill train you guys how to remove and re-install wheels off and on the car. At the time he charged $6 for a plug, $10 for a patch. For every car we took the tire off and put back on after he fixed it, he would pay us $3. So we were cool with it, but after a few weeks it kinds got boring as we were only doing 10-15 cars a day. We wanted to make more money if we were going to be there all fucking day while our other friends were at the pool, the lake or hanging with chicks. So we started putting nails under parked cars tires and did so for weeks. Miguels Dad was soooooo fucking busy for the next few weeks doing plugs and patches and we were reaping the benefits as well. Well he wasnt stupid, he caught on as all the nails were exactly the same in these tire......lmmfao.
He fired us and Miguel got his ass whooped and was grounded for like a month.

Till this day, his Dad will bring that up to us when we see him lol. He says he prided himself on being an honest businessman in the neighborhood, so he couldnt let us continue doing it.
Believe it or not, his Dad is pretty fucking well off from that little BS tire shop.
Still owns the 2 flat with a storefront where that tire shop was, and bought 3 or 4 brick 3 flats in the neighborhood back in the late 80's/early 90's.
I wanna say he retired at or around 50yrs old and had all his rental properties paid off.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
'Shameless' really shoulda looked for you for new story lines based on Chicago living
Funny shit, my Dads name is Frank lol. We always say minus the sisters as we didnt have any. That show could almost be my family growing up.
My Wife says, we were 16 and pregnant before it was cool and people got fucking TV shows for that shit lol.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
had another friends brother showed us how to get into 5.0 mustangs with using the cars antenna and slipping thru the outside door handle to press on the slide door lock.

we use to break into our friends mustangs all the time and take their radios out while they were at the movies it school lol .
Your talking about the little gap under the door handle when lifting it up, correct? If so, we would use a tiny flat head screw driver or ice pick

Reactions: frank
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info