The Shawn1112 Show

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Dont think we really shit on demand, it was one of those things if you had to shit then you did it when the rest of us were doing it. If you didnt then you didnt partake. But for the most part we would only do it at night time, and all of us had been outside the whole day doing other dumb stuff. So it was pretty natural that most of us had to shit by that time. We ate whatever we got our hands on or whatever we stole from the hostess factory store on Montrose. We were probably only 10-11 at that time, didnt smoke weed for the first time till I was like 12. So we werent on any drugs, just high on life I guess lol.

Did anyone complain about coconut? Not the taste, the texture...

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Your stories remind me of similar ones LOL!

In college I knew a dude that would shit in a bag, take a butter knife and spread it under the door on people's dorm rooms (you know, the 1 inch gap between the floor and a door). The person's room would smell friggen awful, but they'd have no idea where the smell was coming from and even if they did they'd be confused why their door smelled so bad.

Also one time a roommate of mine in college went to use the bathroom and someone shit in it and accidently forgot to flush. He flipped the fuck out....screaming how disgusting it was, blah blah blah. So couple days later the other 7 dudes that lived there....we all shit in his toilet and didn't flush while he was at class. Was fucking horrible...could barely close the lid there was so much shit in there. He came back and went insane...punched a hole in the wall, and then stupidly flushed the toilet. Obviously it overflowed....and then he was even more pissed when he realized he had to clean up a bunch of overflowed shit in the bathroom.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Did anyone complain about coconut? Not the taste, the texture...
[/QUOTE]
No
Your stories remind me of similar ones LOL!

In college I knew a dude that would shit in a bag, take a butter knife and spread it under the door on people's dorm rooms (you know, the 1 inch gap between the floor and a door). The person's room would smell friggen awful, but they'd have no idea where the smell was coming from and even if they did they'd be confused why their door smelled so bad.

Also one time a roommate of mine in college went to use the bathroom and someone shit in it and accidently forgot to flush. He flipped the fuck out....screaming how disgusting it was, blah blah blah. So couple days later the other 7 dudes that lived there....we all shit in his toilet and didn't flush while he was at class. Was fucking horrible...could barely close the lid there was so much shit in there. He came back and went insane...punched a hole in the wall, and then stupidly flushed the toilet. Obviously it overflowed....and then he was even more pissed when he realized he had to clean up a bunch of overflowed shit in the bathroom.
Ever shit in the tank of a toilet? We have done that as well at public pools and grocery stores.
Everytime that toilet gets flushed it will be shit water instead of clean water

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
giphy.gif

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
So I know this guy, his friend, not mine.
Actually had a strange business goin on until they shut him down.

Yup, it was called
"Shit in a Box"

A customer would pay him to shit in a box and anonymously ship it to whomever pissed them off enough

To send them this dudes

Shit

In a box...

True story..

Wtf

:rofl:

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
I have no idea why I just now found this thread, but I'm glad I did. It was the right time too as all the poop shens is about the only thing I can relate to. (fucking wierd) I'm a very suburban kid. I'm a Lisle High School grad, and the worst thing that happened to anybody there was getting caught with weed or throw in to some pussy slap fight. "Here's my card" *straightens neck tie* "meet me at the flag pole after school for duel."

Anyway, anybody here ever played Poo Dollar? We used to make a nice chocolate chip behind the movie theater, smeer a sacrificial dollar bill over the top, and stick it to the ground poo-side-down in front of a high traffic business. Yeah, whoever pooped held the dollar out the window as we drove to our target location. :LOL: The victory which poor civilians had in their eyes from inside the store to the celebration in front of their friends and almost instant disgust when they realize what they hard fisted was gold.... and fucking disgusting. What's wrong with me?

I just downed a whiskey/Coke reading every word of this thread. These are great stories. You sound lucky as hell to survived some of the things you did. Mad props to not only finding your way out, but becoming quite successful.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
So Great White posted about a gerbil or hamster and brought back a memory. So we used to have "Day Times" and what that was. Bunch of you ditched school and had a party at someone's house during school hours while their parents were at work. Usually it turned into a fuck fest, everyone fucked up and girls had no problems sucking dick or getting fucked, usually both. The girls would go to Venture (like Walmart) and steal lingerie and try to give us shows and shit lol. If it was a persons house we didnt like. We would piss in the lemonade or iced tea in the fridge (if they had lemonade/iced tea), piss and or shit in closets, steal shit etc.

But anyway, we were at this chick Leora's (Le Whora) house. She had a gerbil/hamster and her brother has a parakeet or vice versa. Someome had some tabs of acid on them, yes you see where this is going. We gave the gerbil/hamster and bird a half tab each. Dont recall if we put it in their food or their water. That was probably like 9am or so. By 12p-1p the shit kicked in and these fuckers went crazy. The gerbil/hamster got on the hamster wheel. He was going so fucking fast on that thing, you coulda swore it was smoking lol. He was legit on it for over a minute going that fast. After a minute or whatever it was, I'm assuming he had a heart attack, he stopped and was dead. The parakeet was in his cage hanging upside down like a bat and making some weird fucking noises. He would fall off his perch while hanging upside down, then get back up and do it again. When we left, he was still alive doing that shit, she said he was dead the next morning. Iirc, we were all like 13-14 at that time. Some of us were Freshmans and the others were still in 8th grade.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
So Great White posted about a gerbil or hamster and brought back a memory. So we used to have "Day Times" and what that was. Bunch of you ditched school and had a party at someone's house during school hours while their parents were at work. Usually it turned into a fuck fest, everyone fucked up and girls had no problems sucking dick or getting fucked, usually both. The girls would go to Venture (like Walmart) and steal lingerie and try to give us shows and shit lol. If it was a persons house we didnt like. We would piss in the lemonade or iced tea in the fridge (if they had lemonade/iced tea), piss and or shit in closets, steal shit etc.

But anyway, we were at this chick Leora's (Le Whora) house. She had a gerbil/hamster and her brother has a parakeet or vice versa. Someome had some tabs of acid on them, yes you see where this is going. We gave the gerbil/hamster and bird a half tab each. Dont recall if we put it in their food or their water. That was probably like 9am or so. By 12p-1p the shit kicked in and these fuckers went crazy. The gerbil/hamster got on the hamster wheel. He was going so fucking fast on that thing, you coulda swore it was smoking lol. He was legit on it for over a minute going that fast. After a minute or whatever it was, I'm assuming he had a heart attack, he stopped and was dead. The parakeet was in his cage hanging upside down like a bat and making some weird fucking noises. He would fall off his perch while hanging upside down, then get back up and do it again. When we left, he was still alive doing that shit, she said he was dead the next morning. Iirc, we were all like 13-14 at that time. Some of us were Freshmans and the others were still in 8th grade.

Now you are taking us back to the 1980s in HS doing the ditch, drink / smoke and party w/ girls.

Reactions: Shawn1112

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
It was only $5 a hit back then, think we had a half sheet purchased from the parking lot of the Grateful Dead Concert
I remember some SD'z had liquid acid. Mfers were putting drops on their dick

Is it much more now-a-days? Been out of the loop forever, but definitely remember the $5 days.

Reactions: Shawn1112
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info