The Shawn1112 Show

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
tenor.gif

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Yeah, I'm not even sure if any of those punches would leave a bruise, let alone hurt the guy.

So Shawn....fill us in on the worst beating you ever saw someone take.
Worst beating I ever saw live and in person was me literally getting the shit beat out of me.
Iirc I was 13 as I think it was the summer of graduating 8th grade (never graduated, had to pick up my diploma from the office the next day lol) and going in to HS. That summer I was hanging out with the Royals from Irving and Bernard as thats what was expected of me, being my Dad and a bunch of his brothers were all original Royals. I had drank here and there and smoked a lil pot prior to that summer. But that summer was drinking every fucking day and getting high as a kite. So what happened to me was probably karma from the night before. We caught a Gaylord in our hood the night before and whopped his ass pretty good, someone busted a bottle over his head and a brick over his head.

So the following night we were hanging out, expecting them to come back. I told my Mom I was sleeping at my friend Rickys house. Ricky lived down by Irving and Damen, so a good 2-3 mile walk. He paged his brother Crazy Willie who called it for the MLD'z (maniac latin disciples) from Coonley School. His brother called back and Ricky asked if he could pick us up as it was like 10p or so and we werent trying to catch a curfew from the cops. He told us to walk as we didnt have money for the bus, and meet him at Coonley and he would take us home and order a pizza. So Ricky and I take that walk. In all honesty we didnt want to walk as we were afraid the Gaylords would catch us walking lol.

So we get to Irving and Bell where Coonley is and we turn left on Bell as the school yard is halfway down the block. Now mind you I have met Rickys brother before, but never none of his guys. As we made that left, there is 5-6 spanish dudes sitting on their car drinking 40's. I'm figuring in my head they are MLD'z as this is their hood. So one dude approaches me and Ricky and throws up the crown (Latin King sign) and asks what we ride (what gang are we in) so I dip the crown (throw down the kings sign) and tell them I'm a Simon City Royal (wasnt yet but was on probation to be one). Next thing I see is Ricky take off running and 2 guys coming at me with baseball bats. First guy took a swing at my head hard as shit, and till this day I'm still thankful he somehow missed. But as he missed the other dude hit me in the ribs with his bat. Worst feeling in the fucking world, hurt soooooo fucking much and it also knocked the wind out of me. So I immediately fell against a brick bldg. I had my left side of my body up against the bldg and just curled up in to a little ball with my right side and used both my hands and arms to protect my head.

These MFers beat me silly with baseball bats and bottles. I 100% thought I was going to die. Like after every 2 or 3 hits with a bat, they would throw a bottle at my head, then the bats returned, then the bottles returned. Thank fucking god some lady heard them screaming King Love as they were beating me as I couldnt scream for help at all. She opened her window on the 2nd floor and was screaming at them to leave me alone and that she had called the police. I remember standing up in a daze and being surrounded by the police. All I wanted to do was go home and they said fuck no, you need to go to the hospital. Luckily Martha Washington Hospital was like 2 blocks away, so they rushed me there and somehow found my Mother and the police rushed her to the hospital. As I was laying on the bed in the emergency room, I heard a familiar voice, it was that cocksucker Ricky who left me. I literally jumped out of that bed and tried attacking him, but didnt make it far as the cops grabbed me.

So they didnt have the trauma center to deal with me. They sent me and my Mom in another ambulance to Michael Reese Hospital on the south side. Iirc I spent a few weeks in intensive care unit. Had multiple surgeries on my left arm. Dr said he could tell by how bad of shape my left arm was that he had no doubt in his mind they would have killed me if I hadnt curled up in a ball and protected my head with my arms and hands.
No broken ribs, just bruised but they hurt for weeks if not months. I literally had no knuckles on my left hand, and didnt for probably close to a year lol. I remember when they cut my hoodie off in the ER, my arm was swollen to probably 3 times the size. They hooked up multiple needles to the blood pressure pump. Put the needles in my arm and used the blood pressure pump like if they were taken blood pressure. OMFG was that painful.

So I remember waking up to the smell of cigarette smoke in my room the following morning. My Dad, 3 of my uncles and my best friend Spic are all sitting around me. I remember my Uncle asking if I shit my pants cause it smelled like shit in the room. I said let me go to the bathroom and I'll let you know. Sure as shit, I shit my pants and pissed my pants from that beating. So the ongoing joke over the years between the 4 of us is that I literally got the shit kicked out of me lol. I remember my Dad had tears in his eyes asking who the fuck did it. I told him, Kings from Montrose and Paulina did it. Till this day, my Dad has never said him or my uncles took care of it. But word on the street afterwards was that it was taken care of very quickly. I never turned Royal afterwards because of that, Ricky was a Royal and the MFer ran on me and left me for dead pretty much. Till this day, I would probably kill that MFer if I ever seen him.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Fuck, sounds awful. I've taken a bottle to the head, but never a bat....can't imagine taking multiple bottles and bats!!

Is this Ricky character even still alive? And wouldn't the other Royals have kicked Ricky's ass for bailing like that, or is that not how gang culture works?

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Fuck, sounds awful. I've taken a bottle to the head, but never a bat....can't imagine taking multiple bottles and bats!!

Is this Ricky character even still alive? And wouldn't the other Royals have kicked Ricky's ass for bailing like that, or is that not how gang culture works?
Dont know about Ricky, but the Royals put a SOS (smash on site) on him. Rumor had it he ran from the Royals and flipped Gaylord (became a Gaylord). His brother Crazy Willie a few years after that did some time for robbing a bank, I heard he got smoked after getting out of prison but cant confirm it.
Shawn, you know a Mike or Dave Cushing. They my have a sister too. I am friends with Mike and it sounds like he grew up in the same neighborhood as you. He has told me some crazy stories regarding the Gaylords and Royals.
I grew up in a lot of different neighborhoods bro. We moved pretty much every year when my Mom got her tax return, lol.
But did spend a good majority of my teens in Albany Park, Humboldt Park and Logan Square.

The names sound very familiar, where they Royals or Gaylords? I didnt know many Gaylords, but did get locked up for shooting 2 of them when I had my first apartment by Kilbourn Park. One of them was named Mike but had a different last name. If they were Royals it depends where they were from. I knew a ton of Royals from CPW and Irving and Bernard that are all my age 45ish. Then I know all of the old timers (55yrs old and above). I know/knew most by their nicknames, your government name wasnt used much on the street lol.

1MEANGT

Braaaaaaap!!!
Mar 18, 2004
Dont know about Ricky, but the Royals put a SOS (smash on site) on him. Rumor had it he ran from the Royals and flipped Gaylord (became a Gaylord). His brother Crazy Willie a few years after that did some time for robbing a bank, I heard he got smoked after getting out of prison but cant confirm it.

I grew up in a lot of different neighborhoods bro. We moved pretty much every year when my Mom got her tax return, lol.
But did spend a good majority of my teens in Albany Park, Humboldt Park and Logan Square.

The names sound very familiar, where they Royals or Gaylords? I didnt know many Gaylords, but did get locked up for shooting 2 of them when I had my first apartment by Kilbourn Park. One of them was named Mike but had a different last name. If they were Royals it depends where they were from. I knew a ton of Royals from CPW and Irving and Bernard that are all my age 45ish. Then I know all of the old timers (55yrs old and above). I know/knew most by their nicknames, your government name wasnt used much on the street lol.

I don't think they were affiliated but believe they hung out with the Gaylords. Your stories just reminded me of his stories and it sounds like it was the same timeframe. (y)

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I don't think they were affiliated but believe they hung out with the Gaylords. Your stories just reminded me of his stories and it sounds like it was the same timeframe. (y)
Too be honest with you, the Gaylords were becoming irrelevant around that time late 80's/early 90's. By mid 90's they were pretty much gone except for the stragglers still around. Pachuko's from Schurz pretty much took over Kilbourn Park and killed a Gaylord in KP. They always had a house right next to the RR tracks on Kostner or Kenneth. 2 crack head GL brothers lived there and rumor had it all the GL's used to bang those 2 brothers mother all the time. I know that house was shot up a bunch of times, people tried setting it on fire and all kinds of crazy shit lol.They also still had a small hood in Uptown by Magnolia and Wilson which I believe the Kings eventually pushed them out. They were for the most part a white power gang which was cool in the 70's and 80's. But that shit didnt fly in the 90's lol. There has actually been word that they were re-organizing and starting off again in the Fox Lake area as of like 5yrs ago. Havent really heard much more about it though.

But yes the 70's and 80's them and the Royals used to battle it out all the fucking time. Heard all the stories from my Dad and all the old timers.
Back then though, very rare for someone to get shot. My Dad and Uncles all told me, you fought with your bare hands or whatever weapon you picked up. Then it was all about taking their sweater from them.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
But if you went West on Grand the Italian Mafia was still running that neighborhood. I remember Richards bar at Grand and Milwaukee. You would see all the mobsters sitting out front with nothing but nice new Caddy's parked on the street.

Have some family history in that area, well before the time you were coming up.

Idk how I never saw this thread but I needed the laughs this AM.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
So Tinfoilhat posted something about some guy shitting in a parking lot that brought back memories. So when we were younger and got bored is when shit would happen literally lol. We used (group of 6-10) take turns shitting on peoples front porches right outside their door so they would step in it. Or we would do it in apartment hallways outside peoples apartment doors. If we happened to bring toilet paper we would wipe our asses then wipe it on their door handles. If not we would use our underwear to wipe our asses and still wipe it on their handles. If you had the runs or the hershey squirts, the object was to shoot it all over their door, that sometimes got messy and said person would have to run home to shower and change.

Other times we would go in Jewels or Dominicks steal a pack of hamburger buns and go use the bathroom. We would shit on the buns then leave the shit burgers on random shelves thru out the store. Or if we were walking thru a parking lot and seen someones car with a nice shiny chrome bumper, yep one of us would hover over it and shit on their bumper. We have also shit in peoples cars that left their doors unlocked, right on the drivers seat. I'm sitting here thinking about those times and fucking LOL and my co-workers are looking at me like I'm nuts. That phase lasted 6-9 months and would be totally random.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
So Tinfoilhat posted something about some guy shitting in a parking lot that brought back memories. So when we were younger and got bored is when shit would happen literally lol. We used (group of 6-10) take turns shitting on peoples front porches right outside their door so they would step in it. Or we would do it in apartment hallways outside peoples apartment doors. If we happened to bring toilet paper we would wipe our asses then wipe it on their door handles. If not we would use our underwear to wipe our asses and still wipe it on their handles. If you had the runs or the hershey squirts, the object was to shoot it all over their door, that sometimes got messy and said person would have to run home to shower and change.

Other times we would go in Jewels or Dominicks steal a pack of hamburger buns and go use the bathroom. We would shit on the buns then leave the shit burgers on random shelves thru out the store. Or if we were walking thru a parking lot and seen someones car with a nice shiny chrome bumper, yep one of us would hover over it and shit on their bumper. We have also shit in peoples cars that left their doors unlocked, right on the drivers seat. I'm sitting here thinking about those times and fucking LOL and my co-workers are looking at me like I'm nuts. That phase lasted 6-9 months and would be totally random.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Jon01 and FESTER665

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
How did you guys manage to shit on demand? Wtf were you eating? Or what drugs were you on rather :rofl: :rofl:
Dont think we really shit on demand, it was one of those things if you had to shit then you did it when the rest of us were doing it. If you didnt then you didnt partake. But for the most part we would only do it at night time, and all of us had been outside the whole day doing other dumb stuff. So it was pretty natural that most of us had to shit by that time. We ate whatever we got our hands on or whatever we stole from the hostess factory store on Montrose. We were probably only 10-11 at that time, didnt smoke weed for the first time till I was like 12. So we werent on any drugs, just high on life I guess lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Jon01 and wombat
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info