Jun 25, 2015
Metamora
The-A-Team-GMC-Vandura-760x570.jpg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Snagged this sweet Thule transporter off c-list this weekend to store more baby shit on our roadtrips and not have luggage on the rear seat/bed while traveling. It's got running/brake/turn signals and is locking... Installs awesome. Plugs into hitch wiring. Swings out of the way when necessary.

I also finally ordered a new grill after my turkey run in. $200 instead of filing a claim and tarnishing my minty carfax seemed to make sense.

1603204645257.png

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Looks awesome and nice find! Could one put the transporter in the bed with the soft cover on? Or is it too large? Brother in law has a pick up and needs more storage when traveling with kids etc. I know that you have a van not a pickup.

i think for that idea id just get some home depot totes and a soft cover and chuck em in the bed and not worry twice.

this bedcover isn't as waterproof as my last one and im not entirely sure why but it doesn't bother me much

i don't think this would fit under my cover it's pretty tall and awkward with the hitch donger sticking out.

Reactions: frank

Thread Info