Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
View attachment 63021

i like these wheels a lot but they are 18's. stock are 17's. i'd like 20's but the price jumps quite a bit.

the snowflake wheels you're talking about daturbosix daturbosix are pretty pricey.
These look good and 18>20 for comfort.

or maybe it would help not drive like a bus when turning on 20’s?

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
22in IROCs or ima ignore this thread
giphy.gif

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
View attachment 63021

i like these wheels a lot but they are 18's. stock are 17's. i'd like 20's but the price jumps quite a bit.

the snowflake wheels you're talking about daturbosix daturbosix are pretty pricey.

im leaning more and more towards these- in 20" tire land there aren't many 31" tires i like, whereas 275/60r18 seems like a solid diameter/width.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Do the blinds in the vehicle make that big of a difference? It seems like it would be better to limo tint on all of the rear windows.

i guess the nice part is, they aren't "that" dark- so if you want to be able to actually see shit, open the blinds and it's aight... you can also see out of the blinds somewhat, but not into the van very well, which is nice.

it does seem like the blinds keeps the heat down though while parked... i was nervous with it being a black fucking shed basically that it'd be hot AF after sitting in the sun a while, but it's surprisingly not bad, i'd even say my truck may feel hotter/be hotter... i think the tan interior keeps the temps "okay".

i do want a backup camera though, ive become so fucking lame and reliant on back up cameras becuase of the sensors/awesome camera in my truck, im backing this thing up like this

giphy.gif

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
That makes sense

i mean, im with you, at first i was like using my fingers and toes to count how many windows this thing had and how much of a raping it was going to be to get it tinted darker... then i got it and saw the blinds and now i want my "tint all the winders" budget to go towards sweet rimz.

Reactions: greasy

Thread Info