Drag to reposition cover

The road tripper ripper van. aka BATVAN - Yaj Yak's 2009 Conversion Van

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
That's actually pretty God damn awesome.

OP
Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
These look good and 18>20 for comfort.

or maybe it would help not drive like a bus when turning on 20’s?

brand new oem sets of these can be had for around $500 shipped on ebay, i like that price point...

being a 30" tire, i dont know if there'd be anything detrimental to a 20" wheel vs 18"?

DEEZUZ

He's/him/his/penis
Donating Member
Reaction score
22in IROCs or ima ignore this thread

Reactions: Bub

GLADIATOR

Are you not entertained?
Donating Member
Reaction score
maybe?

i woon't tow much with it, im really thinking it may have original shocks.
I have owned several vans and they get wishy washy with wind on the highway. The bags will help stabilize it just for regular road driving not necessarily towing.

OP
Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
I have owned several vans and they get wishy washy with wind on the highway. The bags will help stabilize it just for regular road driving not necessarily towing.

that's weird i haven't noticed that with any of our work express vans.

OP
Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
I think 7’ is a thing then 9’ is the next step.

i think i thought of the first thing i can think of

garage doors?

if i ever build a garage, 8' door would have to be 9?

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
:james:

I need one of these in my life as well. with a toilet in it. that alone would cut my 6 hour drive to MO to a 5 hour drive.

OP
Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
View attachment 63021

i like these wheels a lot but they are 18's. stock are 17's. i'd like 20's but the price jumps quite a bit.

the snowflake wheels you're talking about daturbosix daturbosix are pretty pricey.

im leaning more and more towards these- in 20" tire land there aren't many 31" tires i like, whereas 275/60r18 seems like a solid diameter/width.

Broke EF

Reaction score
This thing is awesome!! Super clean too, but from the other thread I knew it would be when you pulled the trigger.

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
Do the blinds in the vehicle make that big of a difference? It seems like it would be better to limo tint on all of the rear windows.

OP
Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
Do the blinds in the vehicle make that big of a difference? It seems like it would be better to limo tint on all of the rear windows.

i guess the nice part is, they aren't "that" dark- so if you want to be able to actually see shit, open the blinds and it's aight... you can also see out of the blinds somewhat, but not into the van very well, which is nice.

it does seem like the blinds keeps the heat down though while parked... i was nervous with it being a black fucking shed basically that it'd be hot AF after sitting in the sun a while, but it's surprisingly not bad, i'd even say my truck may feel hotter/be hotter... i think the tan interior keeps the temps "okay".

i do want a backup camera though, ive become so fucking lame and reliant on back up cameras becuase of the sensors/awesome camera in my truck, im backing this thing up like this

OP
Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
That makes sense

i mean, im with you, at first i was like using my fingers and toes to count how many windows this thing had and how much of a raping it was going to be to get it tinted darker... then i got it and saw the blinds and now i want my "tint all the winders" budget to go towards sweet rimz.

OP
Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
i should also say, im driving this thing right now to work, on errands, etc.... i fucking love it. it cracks me up how much i actually do enjoy driving it. it's comfy AF and big as shit, and somehow still has enough OOOOMPH to get out of it's own way.

OP
Yaj Yak

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score

i think this may be in the line up, after shocks...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom