The Riots are out of Control

Fish

From the quiet street
Donating Member
Reaction score
Nah, there were shootings. I know of them for a fact. The 90's we fun. :bowrofl:
Ohh, I only worked there for a few months anyway when they started bagging groceries. I snuck my way out to carts cause Id bang them out super fast then try to drive the cart machine up the hill to Burger King to get lunch. It never made it.

inthebagracing

Regular
Reaction score
I believe it. Aurora police got a big bonus a few years ago because there were no murders in the city. The fire/EMS guys didn’t get shit and we’re pissed off because it wasn’t that there wasn’t any shootings, they just didn’t lose any of them.
Source? I find it hard to believe any of the major cities in Illinois had no homicides but I’ve been wrong before.

Pro Stock John

That LS1Tech guy
Reaction score
I always think the same thing when the Karens in the Streamwood FB page be like "It was never this bad here before, I think I heard a gun shot!"

Well then you werent here in the 90's when we were doing all kinds of stupid shit and there were shootings then too.
Well except for the lady who found a bullet hole in the wall by her baby's crib, this happened about a week ago, there had been a shooting by Sheffield.

The shooting on Irving that happened a while ago was pretty bad, two cars with occupants shooting at each other for several blocks, I heard 20+gunshots.

I pretty much don't go into the loop anymore at night, that said my wife roped me into the kindelmarket deal in the loop for tonight. ugh.

VenomousDSG

Better Call Lalo
Reaction score
Source? I find it hard to believe any of the major cities in Illinois had no homicides but I’ve been wrong before.
Aurora did in fact have a year where it had zero murders some years back. Amazing considering it's the biggest city in Illinois next to Chicago.

DanJ

>
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
didn’t realize it was so long ago. 2012.

Aurora did in fact have a year where it had zero murders some years back. Amazing considering it's the biggest city in Illinois next to Chicago.
they had one in December 2011, then some shit heads killed an 18 year old girl with a hammer and burned her body in a barrel the first week of 2013. They barely made it.

DanJ

>
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I think the high population helps the rate. There aren’t that many murders here really, this isn’t Elgin :s00ls:

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
Hey!!! :D

They probably just cooked the books and "buried" the murder count in North Aurora.

DanJ

>
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
It’s a completely separate village up there.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score

DEEZUZ

IT'S BRETT BUBBLE TIME
Donating Member
Reaction score

frank

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling home in Sunny Florida - Sarasota area
Wonder if these same colleges will offer therapy for students to understand the amount of debt they owe for bullshit classes that they took and why they are working at a Starbucks and living in their parents basements.

Nice to see Oakton community college make the list!

m_dogg

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I need some things & stuff
What's the best way? I have husky construction bags, gloves, what else?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom