The return of Lukes - Thursday, 7/25 @ 7:30pm

willsmysticcobra

Classifieds Mod
Mar 3, 2006
Algonquin
I stopped by but got a call from our flooring contractor so I had to book home . Next time

ace15302aa52b916d3f2207854e8775a.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
First off, the nostalgia of seeing so many familiar faces was off the charts. I havent seen some of you guys in over a year. Tonight was great just for that alone.

We didnt have a huge turnout but thats what I wanted. Quality cars and quality people...so thanks to those that made it out.

On the negative side, as expected word got out...me and a few other stayed until 1045 or so and we did have some cars roll in asking where the meet was...but it was going to happen. The idea to keep the meets randomized is going to be a must.

With that said, I'll have to give some thought to the next meet....I'm leaning towards a Fri or Sat night but I am open to suggestions.

To close out, tonight was great and really happy we were able to make it work.

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
It was a really good quality turnout with some nice cars for sure. The weather was also perfect and it was nice to meet some new people who’s names I’ve probably already forgot because I suck with names. That R8 was just so stupid quick and sounded amazing. Glad I was able to make it out and actual be social.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
It was a really good quality turnout with some nice cars for sure. The weather was also perfect and it was nice to meet some new people who’s names I’ve probably already forgot because I suck with names. That R8 was just so stupid quick and sounded amazing. Glad I was able to make it out and actual be social.

Shit I did not get to meet you or if I did, I did not realize what your SN was.

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
Well I planned on being there but that didn't happen.
I got delayed working with the cell phone company while me and my ex were separating the phone plan. Something so simple turns into a cluster fuck because the "experts" couldn't understand this number will be it's own single line plan now while these two numbers will be on a new two line plan....

95SC

4 cams
TCG Sponsor
Sep 10, 2006
TN
Also, Derek...your car sounds incredible and is a fucking rocket. THANK YOU for making the 2 hour drive to meet everyone. [MENTION=6366]95SC[/MENTION]
Thanks Mike , it was nice meeting you too . It's a such of nice fun car to drive so I don't mind driving at all . I'm gonna try to get my brothers and couple friends to go with me to the next one

95SC

4 cams
TCG Sponsor
Sep 10, 2006
TN

Thanks , I'm pretty bad with names too . it was nice meeting you guys

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
Well I planned on being there but that didn't happen.
I got delayed working with the cell phone company while me and my ex were separating the phone plan. Something so simple turns into a cluster fuck because the "experts" couldn't understand this number will be it's own single line plan now while these two numbers will be on a new two line plan....

Ex? Wait, what?

Also I had a good time. It would be nice if meets like this kept happening.

Thread Info