The Report is Out!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
U.S. military finally released their UFO report. 143 cases of unexplained flying objects. Basically the 7 page report (took 6 months to write) says "We don't know."

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Of course they know. They're just feeding BS to the public.

You can't tell me that in this day an age of super HD digital photography that all the pics they have of these UFO's are super blurry, black and white shit shots where you can't make out WTF it is. Basically, the exact same quality pics that they had back in the 1950's. Riiight...

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Lord Tin Foilhat Lord Tin Foilhat

Help us understand

giphy.gif

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
143 reports is more than a couple pilots flying drunk or hallucinating. I think the military sent out a BS no info report to satisfy Marco Rubio and kept the better info for themselves. That's disturbing in its own way. There are supposedly two reports, a non classified one that was released and a classified report that only the elite can read.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
What would be the purpose of the Government lying about UFOs and aliens? That's the part that always bothered me about the "cover up" conspiracy. What's the motive?
The general public losing their minds that there is intelligent life outside of earth. Also the world governments would have to admit they’re out gunned from a technology standpoint and they lose power over people.

Reactions: guspech750

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
The general public losing their minds that there is intelligent life outside of earth. Also the world governments would have to admit they’re out gunned from a technology standpoint and they lose power over people.
You got it all wrong. Everyone believes there is life outside earth, the real conspiracy is they are already here on earth and calling it home as well.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I would think they'd rather use it to show "hey you need us, we need to build bigger and better weapons, give us more control over you" etc etc

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Of course they know. They're just feeding BS to the public.

You can't tell me that in this day an age of super HD digital photography that all the pics they have of these UFO's are super blurry, black and white shit shots where you can't make out WTF it is. Basically, the exact same quality pics that they had back in the 1950's. Riiight...

Because the screen shots you see in all these stories are the HUD display (most likely in FLIR mode) in the F/A-18 Hornet. It isn't an HD camera.

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I'm not discounting aliens, but with talk here in the past about what's happened in Dulce, NM have we actually been able to figure out something??

What I find odd is that all these encounters have happened to Navy F/A-18's, both off San Diego and off Oceana (in Virginia).

- I don't (or haven't heard of anything similar with Air Force sightings... Maybe there have been).
- I have not heard anything of similar sightings from Russia or China. Not that they would be forthcoming with something like this, but you figure someway, somehow, something would leak if it had.

It seems to be only Navy Hornets, out over water. So is this something that the skunkoworks have been able to develop and are testing the honest reaction from the Navy?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info