🔧 BUILD The Replacement for the Cobra. V: “Greasy’s Fuck Your Blower-Coyote, Super-Secret Stick-Shift Hellcat Build”

95SC

4 cams
TCG Sponsor
Sep 10, 2006
TN
Just an aFe cold air and Corsa Xtreme catback, which honestly without a tune don't add squat.

according to AFE , it adds 37rwhp and 33rwtq without a tune

The aFe Momentum Intake System is built to maximize airflow, and utilizes a massive air filter designed specifically for this intake. By outflowing the factory intake and improving efficiency, gains of +37HP and +33lbs x ft of torque are realized at the rear wheels with just this upgrade. (Dyno sheet below)

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
according to AFE , it adds 37rwhp and 33rwtq without a tune

The aFe Momentum Intake System is built to maximize airflow, and utilizes a massive air filter designed specifically for this intake. By outflowing the factory intake and improving efficiency, gains of +37HP and +33lbs x ft of torque are realized at the rear wheels with just this upgrade. (Dyno sheet below)

This has been beaten to death on the Hellcat forums. CAI for these cars add little to no power without a tune. That is marketing from aFe. Outside of that I really like it.

UWISHU1

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2004
Hanover Park
What in the holy hell is going on in here?

Nice numbers on the "stockish" Hellcat.
We can run them heads up lol, my junks still on 93 octane tune not unlike these E85 roll monsters.

And not to throw your thread off topic, but yes Jeffs FRC Jeffs FRC pulled buses on me in mexico, but his 800hp whippled car would be a great race heads up from a dig with me according to his E.T.

And yes i raced Pressure Ratio Pressure Ratio a 2nd time with a passenger in my car and it was closer.
Either way I'm not even mad racing a lighter more powerful car. I invite you to race from a dig also see wassup.

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5d9d73f4a8479/received_2374800829507595.mp4

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
With all the cars self destructing on dynos vids that have been posted here lately I was nervous at first. Glad it all worked out!

Thank god ?

My ears are still ringing.

That’s a good thing Joe!

Tons of power , I wish my car had that much from the factory , it would have been knocking on 9's

These cars at stock power levels run mid 10.5-10.6’s

nice numbers man

Thanks Brett!

What in the holy hell is going on in here?

Nice numbers on the "stockish" Hellcat.
We can run them heads up lol, my junks still on 93 octane tune not unlike these E85 roll monsters.

This cat is stock minus the shifter, lowering springs, CAI, catback, and tires. No need for the “stockish” moniker ? Also she’s only running pump gas

Reactions: UWISHU1

UWISHU1

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2004
Hanover Park
Whoa, calm down Angel just a little gentle poking fun! My car is going back on street tires and the big pulley tonight as well as pump 93 for the winter. Almost time to store it away and forget about it until next year.

Next spring lets get your car on E85 and have a rematch.
You like to poke the bear don't ya. See you at GLD, get drug before winter lol

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn

84107628.JPG

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Just an aFe cold air and Corsa Xtreme catback, which honestly without a tune don't add squat.

I wouldn't completely discount a CAI, I know most times the manufacturers claim huge gains with their CAI's. The intake for the G8 made a 20whp gain over stock. And with the tune, it made another 10whp. I wouldn't think that 30whp is completely crazy on a bigger motor car with a blower...even without the benefit of a tune.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I wouldn't completely discount a CAI, I know most times the manufacturers claim huge gains with their CAI's. The intake for the G8 made a 20whp gain over stock. And with the tune, it made another 10whp. I wouldn't think that 30whp is completely crazy on a bigger motor car with a blower...even without the benefit of a tune.

They have all been dynoed, the stock air box and the stock exhaust perform well enough where you won’t see any gains really without a tune. In some cases you lose a few 2-3 horse. Like I said, this subject has been beaten to death on the Hellcat forums

Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info