🔧 BUILD The Replacement for the Cobra. V: “Greasy’s Fuck Your Blower-Coyote, Super-Secret Stick-Shift Hellcat Build”

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
g0zC.gif

Dave M

TCG Elite Member
Aug 28, 2015
Gurnee
Real Name
Morefield
That’s what I did in the past but it seemed much more difficult. What did you have to do?

I sent them my insurance policy, pictures from the track and time slips dated less than a year old. Also included a pic of every angle of the car, the plate on the car, and for good measure, a pic of my car on the trailer at the track.

Reactions: greasy

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
I sent them my insurance policy, pictures from the track and time slips dated less than a year old. Also included a pic of every angle of the car, the plate on the car, and for good measure, a pic of my car on the trailer at the track.

You forgot the pick of your nutsack on the table with the car in the background

daturbosix daturbosix

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Hope greasy greasy gets his emissions issues sorted.

The other dickhead that miraciously cant get his car through emissions should forsale sign it / demod it.

:bowrofl:
Lmao you are seriously the biggest beatoff on the internet. By a large margin?

If I should sell my car, you should never be let near a 360rwhp terror of a stock car again. Or maybe next time you’ll do us all a favor and drive your dipshit ass off a cliff…yep, please buy a car with some power!??

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
greasy greasy did you make any progress? Talk to your tuner?

I sent him an email and he says he doesn’t mess with the emissions stuff in the tune. I did a read file from my car and sent him the file for review. I still have those 3 monitors down after doing a few more drives, although I didn’t do all of the steps of the drive cycle. People on 90 make it nearly impossible to do the 68-72 mph for 5 miles, who would have thought it would be that difficult.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Lmao you are seriously the biggest beatoff on the internet. By a large margin?

If I should sell my car, you should never be let near a 360rwhp terror of a stock car again. Or maybe next time you’ll do us all a favor and drive your dipshit ass off a cliff…yep, please buy a car with some power!??

This is the reason why my user name is what it is.

In your head......... :rofl:

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
I sent him an email and he says he doesn’t mess with the emissions stuff in the tune. I did a read file from my car and sent him the file for review. I still have those 3 monitors down after doing a few more drives, although I didn’t do all of the steps of the drive cycle. People on 90 make it nearly impossible to do the 68-72 mph for 5 miles, who would have thought it would be that difficult.

Go at night?

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
I’ll bring a scanner Saturday. We’ll check your readiness.

• Love
Reactions: greasy

Thread Info