🔧 BUILD The Replacement for the Cobra. V: “Greasy’s Fuck Your Blower-Coyote, Super-Secret Stick-Shift Hellcat Build”

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
Sorry bud, the car will still be in pieces.
giphy.gif

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
is the 2 piece design meant to be adjustable ?
high quality pieces right there :love:

Yes, you loosen one bolt and remove the other. Insert these tabs which change the position of the bolt on the arm. The tabs have markings on them that denote how much they are moving, each mark means 1/2mm. It’s a pretty slick setup.

719912F5-6A85-4479-BD91-7B5E43DC8F8E.jpeg

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
O0ooooo shiny

now ziptie the wires on.

or you could 3d print a wire holder for em like the OE unit

No need to, the arms are machined with provisions for small screws and come with hardware to keep them out of the way. I have one side done, the other side I’m not doing until I replace the shock.

FE93E594-A724-4CBE-93E8-7BC3A43CA652.jpeg

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
Reactions: greasy

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
$560+ [emoji50]

I might roll the dice on a used from eBay as long as there are no signs of leaking. Can be had for $200-$250

My coilovers will be here Tuesday. Not going to have a need for my bilsteins. Not sure if they are the same or not but could probably hook you up. I was just gonna stash them away with the stock springs in case I want to return it to stock one day.
Also, you take a look at that bolt I was asking you about? Are they threaded all the way?

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
My coilovers will be here Tuesday. Not going to have a need for my bilsteins. Not sure if they are the same or not but could probably hook you up. I was just gonna stash them away with the stock springs in case I want to return it to stock one day.
Also, you take a look at that bolt I was asking you about? Are they threaded all the way?

Thanks for the reminder Pete! I’ll check when I’m doing the passenger side here in a second, but pretty sure it is fully threaded. Does your car have the adaptive suspension? If it does your shocks will have wires coming off of them.

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
Thanks for the reminder Pete! I’ll check when I’m doing the passenger side here in a second, but pretty sure it is fully threaded. Does your car have the adaptive suspension? If it does your shocks will have wires coming off of them.

I don’t have adaptive.

Thread Info