🔧 BUILD The Replacement for the Cobra. V: “Greasy’s Fuck Your Blower-Coyote, Super-Secret Stick-Shift Hellcat Build”

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
So I went a little ham today and ordered some visual mods for the car. I got black lugnuts, smoked LED side marker lights, black DODGE lettering for the center taillight section, and the Redeye spoiler. Things I’ll need to do outside of that is paint the front grilled emblem satin black and the SRT on the wheel center caps.

Should look pretty slick when completed.

Lots of emails on big sales right now all car parts and accessories.

Reactions: greasy

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Depends what track you are talking about because the 302 is a beast on a track that has turns. It ridiculous how these company’s skimp out on little details and even small options that could easily sway a customer into buying a different brand.
Straight line
Agreed, little things that seriously piss me off especially on the higher end FCA vehicles.
But I keep buying them so I'm a gluten for punishment

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
That thing got an hour meter

What does this even mean?

Very surprised black lugs werent one of the first things you did. Even my Wifes Cherokee got them a week after we bought it. Blows my mind how you get black rims from the factory with shitty aluminum lugs.
Which side markers did you get?
Just a fyi, they sell vinyl pre-cut stickers to fit the SRT on center caps.
Cant wait to see the new visual mods

On the lugs there was enough silver going on where I didn’t mind it, but I figured I would get rid of most of it.

Do you have a link for those center cap stickers? I just don’t want them to look like shit.

Depends what track you are talking about because the 302 is a beast on a track that has turns. It ridiculous how these company’s skimp out on little details and even small options that could easily sway a customer into buying a different brand.

True that, this fat bitch ain’t doing any work on a road coarse ?

Reactions: The Beast

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Shawn1112 Shawn1112

I got the side markers off of eBay because the Axial ones on American Muscle were sold out. I wanted them to no be dim at night because of the tint.
440D7C6B-2BD9-4A56-B31E-E52527BD3AB8.jpeg

817A277D-AE89-4928-BD07-6FBE5AF0A048.jpeg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
What does this even mean?

On the lugs there was enough silver going on where I didn’t mind it, but I figured I would get rid of most of it.

Do you have a link for those center cap stickers? I just don’t want them to look like shit.

True that, this fat bitch ain’t doing any work on a road coarse ?
Center cap stickers were from a company called Reflective Concepts on Amazon. I just checked and says no longer available.
I know you can find factory or close to factory colors on Ebay. I found my B5 Blue ones on there for my HC

Reactions: greasy

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Center cap stickers were from a company called Reflective Concepts on Amazon. I just checked and says no longer available.
I know you can find factory or close to factory colors on Ebay. I found my B5 Blue ones on there for my HC

Shit Reflective Concepts is the only place that sells them and their website as well as eBay won’t allow me to buy. Must be out of business. Looks like I’m painting them. No biggie I’ll do it when I’m sealing the wheels

Reactions: Shawn1112

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL

Thread Info