🔧 BUILD The Replacement for the Cobra. V: “Greasy’s Fuck Your Blower-Coyote, Super-Secret Stick-Shift Hellcat Build”

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
c78f22677c29eaf28c0f485c130c57b2.jpg

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Info and list of products used. I need to order a buffer

-CarPro Iron X cool to the touch car

-Washed car with 2 bucket method

-Followed by claying the car

-Polish w/ Mezerna Final Finish 3000 w/ DAP @ 5,500 RPM and orange pad

-IPA wipe down

-Finish w/ Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 w/ DAP @ 3,000 RPM and black pad

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Thank you! I havnt any of that before. I need to overhaul my car before the snowtires go on and protect as much as I can before winter.

Thats the bad part about year round daily. Its garaged every night but its nothing special anyways so YOLO.

Im jelly at the gloss on that car no way in hell white will do that. Whites boring even when showroom fresh.

White :ugh: :fu:

Go Mango :fy:

Reactions: greasy

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
Thank you! I havnt any of that before. I need to overhaul my car before the snowtires go on and protect as much as I can before winter.

Thats the bad part about year round daily. Its garaged every night but its nothing special anyways so YOLO.

Im jelly at the gloss on that car no way in hell white will do that. Whites boring even when showroom fresh.

You can get the same results with white, just need the right products

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I find satisfaction in it being a really pure clean white. Depth isn’t the same as darker colors I feel. I’ve got the Wolfgang on my car now and have been going back and forth with using megs D156 and P+S beadmaker as a drying agent and it’s shining pretty good.

Reactions: greasy

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007

If you weren’t so damn far away I would help you [emoji1787]

Thread Info