🔧 BUILD The Replacement for the Cobra. V: “Greasy’s Fuck Your Blower-Coyote, Super-Secret Stick-Shift Hellcat Build”

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
So I started working on the fronts today. All was going smooth, finished up the passenger’s side, and then went to the driver’s side and hit a snag. Not necessarily with the car but the pitman arm I rented for the front was a little too big. It worked on the passenger side just fine but the driver’s side not so much. By the time I realized that it would work it was 9PM and all of the auto parts stores were closed. I’ll have to grab something tomorrow and finish the car up.

At least I have all of the wheels sealed now. Passenger side dropped 5/8”, car still needs to settle some more. Still need to tackle the short throw shifter install too. Can’t wait to be done with all of this so I can detail the car.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
No mo’ fo’ by fo’ [emoji41]

c9db0aa480cf939adc11c73d912e3d5d.jpg

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Gawd damn, that's the PERFECT amount of low. :fy: man.

Nice !!!
I need to see this thing in person ! Fock

Damn that looks good

Oh hell yes

How it should come from the factory, nice job!!
So I thought someone said next on the list is a 2.85 pulley......lol

Looks real sweet man!

Thanks guys!

Now this car needs a detail and for the short throw to be installed. No 2.85 pulley for me......yet [emoji1787][emoji1787]

The real danger comes when my post count hits the appropriate level on the Hellcat forum and I can actually view the classifieds [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Thread Info