🔧 BUILD The Replacement for the Cobra. V: “Greasy’s Fuck Your Blower-Coyote, Super-Secret Stick-Shift Hellcat Build”

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
giphy%20(2).gif

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Who do you work for? We buy a lot of dewalt tools...

PM if you dont want to say on forum

PM Sent

This is taking longer than anticipated, being careful and taking my time. Only the rear passenger side done. Although I was cleaning the under carriage a little and putting a coating on the wheels. Driver’s rear should go really fast. Luke’s and Friday is a maybe just because I can only do this tonight.

1bd311760cbeb06066d1ac0c27e5f25f.jpg

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
MAYBE? Get the cobra then.

Cobra is on expired plates, but maybe I’ll roll the dice. Putting the driver’s rear wheel on as we speak.

Soooo what exactly are you doing to the car that you need it up on race ramps AND jack stands? Just installing new wheels? Or are you doing suspension work?

I am installing lowering springs. The Race Ramps are just added security. I initially backed the car onto them. The safest way to lift the rear is by the jacking points (where the jack stands are currently sitting). It is advised against jacking by the rear differential for a few reasons. The only way around this is to use 2 jacks [emoji1787] I finally said fuck it and jacked it by the diff because I have nice rubber pads on the jack.

Thread Info