🔧 BUILD The Replacement for the Cobra. V: “Greasy’s Fuck Your Blower-Coyote, Super-Secret Stick-Shift Hellcat Build”

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Nice Jim congrats. ditch that tail stripe. Looks too much like a scat pack. Also I would pull off the mud flaps. You dont need them. Aside from that, I feel you on the bumper holes. You will need a new bumper cover. They are cheap online even from mopar.

https://parts.moparonlineparts.com/...9MjAxNyZ0PXNydC1oZWxsY2F0JmU9Ni0ybC12OC1nYXM=

Im honestly surprised you didnt get the A8 actually. The A8 really makes these cars. But the manual will be fun with all that power. Congrats again.

Thanks Brian! No way I can do an auto sports car, it’s not in my blood!

As far as the bumper I’ll just have the bumper filled and sprayed vs buying a whole new bumper and having to have it painted. I thought the bumper you linked you could order factory painted.

The car looks great, Jim. I love that you got a stick version. Very very awesome.

Thanks Andy!

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Up early this AM, going to remove the rear decal [emoji51]

IMG_0444.JPG

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Decals are off, just removing left over adhesive. Bought this 3M shit, must be made with gold at $28 per 15 oz aerosol can!

IMG_0448.JPG

Got a lot of seat time in the car last night. Car is an absolute animal on the highway and from a dig too. Stock tires aren’t too bad actually. In my opinion the only way this car should be driven is in track mode with all of the nannies off. As it hooks up way better and generally easier to keep traction in check with the throttle.

When I drive this thing I am smiling ear to ear, no regrets on this purchase!

Thread Info