🔧 BUILD The Replacement for the Cobra. V: “Greasy’s Fuck Your Blower-Coyote, Super-Secret Stick-Shift Hellcat Build”

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
imma play devils advocate here. but fuck that wrap shit. dude you , of all people, who like things perfect is going to take a short cut? spend all this money on go fast parts but not to keep it looking good?

do it right, dont do wrap

VHT Tailights and Plastidip wheels are next....... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: frank and J-LO

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
VHT Tailights and Plastidip wheels are next....... :ROFLMAO:

The highest model of the car you drive comes with vinyl stripes, they are not painted on. Does that make the car shit?

Your car didn’t have tinted glass and you applied a tint wrap. Is your car any less because of that? Why don’t you do it the right way and actually get tinted glass instead of have some cheap shitty ass film applied to your windows.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
giphy.gif

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
Come on Jimmy, are you suggesting I paint the hood?

I honestly feel like that is a waste of money. I don’t think a wrap looks bad at all. If it’s done shitty yes, but good wrap jobs look great.

giphy.gif
Ive never seen a wrap i like, sorry just me. i cant wait to see you taking the polishing wheel to it though LOL

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
The highest model of the car you drive comes with vinyl stripes, they are not painted on. Does that make the car shit?

Your car didn’t have tinted glass and you applied a tint wrap. Is your car any less because of that? Why don’t you do it the right way and actually get tinted glass instead of have some cheap shitty ass film applied to your windows.

If your gonna talk shit at least know what the fuck you are talking about clearly you dont...

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cant paint windows you tint windows. You paint body panels.

No need to spaz out. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Jimbo if u want too plasti dip it purple and then add stripes to it’s your whip and your money. Nothing wrong with wrapping a car I think it’s bad ass how creative these guys have gotten. MK When u paint that shit it can get pricey and it can get ugly if not done to your liking. No need to defend yourself carry on and get her wrapped.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
If your gonna talk shit at least know what the fuck you are talking about clearly you dont...

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Cant paint windows you tint windows. You paint body panels.

No need to spaz out. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not spazzing you fucking muppet, just pointing out your severe lack of logic.

From the factory glass is either tinted during the manufacturing process with a dye or the tint is embedded in the glass. So yes by your logic you are a cheap fuck not buying legit tinted glass to replace your untinted glass. If you want to do it the right way you should be replacing every window on your car.

Also you can’t read, you can only look at headlines…….

“But wait, you might be asking: What's the going rate for factory-applied stripes these days? The GT500's option sheet provides insight by way of its available stick-on vinyl stripes, which run $1000. On the less powerful GT350, those same vinyl stripes cost $495. Curious what the 1000 percent markup for the GT500's painted-on versions was all about, we reached out to Ford for clarification.”

MORON

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Vinyls been around forever on Mopar’s. It looks Igood and if you get sick of it you peel it off. Nothing wrong with it.

Yup hoods were available wrapped from factory and could be peeled off. ZL1 and 1LE Camaros also. No big deal.

Spaz here is too literal and I knew from the get go he would freak out being a paint perfectionist.

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
viper stripes are beneath the clear, hell kitty should be too. find a demon owner, and have him order you the hood ;)
Sometimes pictures are needed to be sent of the damaged part for oem manufacturers to release the parts.

worked for Bentley and when they came out with super sport trim which was blacked out bezels, tinited tail lamps and special exhaust tips, had non super sport owners calling me wanting those parts, no matter how i ordered them I would get a call from Bentley corporate asking for proof of damage parts or if was missing they wanted to see the whole car.

I get the whole replica issues but in today’s time where the vin’s are easily decoded to see if it was a demon or non demon model.

Reactions: greasy

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Is this a semi gloss vinyl? Have that lady friend or get a friend and get that shit on there!

It was/will be Satin Black. I’ve called like 10 different shops and all of them are flakey. Thinking about giving this another go with some help.

I’d wrap the hood. Paint it again and get the dent popped and that 1/4 acre hood is just going to get rock chipped again.

Agreed and I take offense to the 1/4 acre remark. YOU’VE BEEN WARNED

Thread Info