Drag to reposition cover

The Replacement for the Cobra. V: “Greasy’s Fuck Your Blower-Coyote, Super-Secret Stick-Shift Hellcat Build”

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
BMR never replied to multiple requests to mail out the missing parts and hardware.

Box arrived looking like it has been thrown from a moving truck.

OP
greasy

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
Got a bunch of BMR stuff on my car. All seems to work pretty great. Whats the whole story?
The whole story is the shipped their product and all of the hardware and some of the pieces were missing from the box. The box looked like it was torn to shreds when it arrived to my place. This is not the first story I have heard about these being shipped like this and with their lack of response, it is enough to not want to do business with them.

Also after seeing this failure on a Hellcat I will for sure not be running their shitty product in my car.

7A8F33B7-2029-4E15-85F5-EF837FD9F02E.jpeg

OP
greasy

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a shipping issue...

Were parts ordered straight from BMR?
Yeah it’s a shipping issue, their shipping issue. The way they package the product is total shit. It drop shipped from them. Seeing the control arm failure above I would be removing that garbage from my ride.

OP
greasy

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
The Speedlogix bracing and subframes are the best pieces out there IMO. I should have went with them out the gate. When it comes to control arms I’ll be going with AAD.

Jeffs FRC

Reaction score
Was just wondering what happened thats all. Jim is definitely Pratt mad about this! Did you order directly from BMR? Like Mr Pratt said, if you order from a vender, they can usually help you out.

I've had good luck with BMR on my car.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Ordered from me but it came from BMR... who would not return any correspondence.

Seems to be a trend lately.

Bru

Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
This was a funny coincidence in my Instagram feed today :rofl: Check the name on the spring.

OP
greasy

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
I have read about the Speedlogix issues with their control arms unfortunately. In terms of their bracing and chassis supports, I've mostly all positive stuff and their designs are better than their competitors in this area. There weren't a ton of options for these cars.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom