🔧 BUILD The Replacement for the Cobra. V: “Greasy’s Fuck Your Blower-Coyote, Super-Secret Stick-Shift Hellcat Build”

JeffsLightning

TCG Elite Member
Mar 3, 2004
House of Power
Also I am not sure how I never seen this until the other day, but everyone needs to own these. I have been using the shitty Craftsman spark plug socket with the rubber insert along with a swivel. I picked this guy up, welcome to modern day tools Jim :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, it rocks! 360 ball socket design with magnetic holder for plugs. Sooooooooooo much easier.

View attachment 60649

View attachment 60650

Also this for gapping plugs! I forgot who mentioned on here, but this is awesome too!

View attachment 60651
Curious as to how that gapping tool opens up the gap?

b4black

before black
Jun 6, 2008
Oswego
Also I am not sure how I never seen this until the other day, but everyone needs to own these. I have been using the shitty Craftsman spark plug socket with the rubber insert along with a swivel. I picked this guy up, welcome to modern day tools Jim :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, it rocks! 360 ball socket design with magnetic holder for plugs. Sooooooooooo much easier.

View attachment 60649

Also this for gapping plugs! I forgot who mentioned on here, but this is awesome too!

View attachment 60651

Ecoboost guys recommend both of those as well. Where did you get them and what's the part number? Thanks!

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
LOOKS LIKE THE INJECTORS ARE ARRIVING TODAY!!!!!

giphy.gif

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city

View attachment 60649

View attachment 60650

View attachment 60651

I should have bought one of those plug gaping tools years ago,
Want both

Reactions: greasy

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007

I monitor via my FitBit and it died on my ride, your pace is awesome! I am usually around 14mph. I peddle hard, but can't seem to get above 22mph. I think my bike is limiting me - mountain bike with 18 speeds. I do it for the exercise, not going to start riding in full spandex and get a road bike :LOL:

Reactions: Gav'sPurpleZ

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Ecoboost guys recommend both of those as well. Where did you get them and what's the part number? Thanks!

GEARWRENCH 3/8" Drive 6 Point 5/8" Magnetic Swivel Spark Plug Socket 6" - 80546 Amazon product

Boost Monkey Spark Plug Gap Tool for 12mm & 14mm Threaded Spark Plugs (14mm) Amazon product

Thread Info