Drag to reposition cover

The Replacement for the Cobra. V: “Greasy’s Fuck Your Blower-Coyote, Super-Secret Stick-Shift Hellcat Build”

JeffsLightning

Reaction score
Also I am not sure how I never seen this until the other day, but everyone needs to own these. I have been using the shitty Craftsman spark plug socket with the rubber insert along with a swivel. I picked this guy up, welcome to modern day tools Jim :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, it rocks! 360 ball socket design with magnetic holder for plugs. Sooooooooooo much easier.

View attachment 60649

View attachment 60650

Also this for gapping plugs! I forgot who mentioned on here, but this is awesome too!

View attachment 60651
Curious as to how that gapping tool opens up the gap?

OP
greasy

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
Curious as to how that gapping tool opens up the gap?
It closes the gap. I've never had to open up the gap on plugs unless I went too far on closing the gap. If I need to open the plug up I use the special hook tool on the grounding strap from my feeler gauges.

b4black

Reaction score
Also I am not sure how I never seen this until the other day, but everyone needs to own these. I have been using the shitty Craftsman spark plug socket with the rubber insert along with a swivel. I picked this guy up, welcome to modern day tools Jim :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, it rocks! 360 ball socket design with magnetic holder for plugs. Sooooooooooo much easier.

View attachment 60649

Also this for gapping plugs! I forgot who mentioned on here, but this is awesome too!

View attachment 60651
Ecoboost guys recommend both of those as well. Where did you get them and what's the part number? Thanks!

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Well well we'll.... Looks like someone needs to come by. Do you have an Eta?

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score

View attachment 60649

View attachment 60650

View attachment 60651
I should have bought one of those plug gaping tools years ago,
Want both

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
Dat average speed doe....I average around 10mph. Though I do take random stops to swap eggs in Pokemon Go.

Ha, my highest speed is roughly your average speed.

OP
greasy

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
I monitor via my FitBit and it died on my ride, your pace is awesome! I am usually around 14mph. I peddle hard, but can't seem to get above 22mph. I think my bike is limiting me - mountain bike with 18 speeds. I do it for the exercise, not going to start riding in full spandex and get a road bike :LOL:

OP
greasy

greasy

LTTR BOX
Donating Member
Reaction score
Ecoboost guys recommend both of those as well. Where did you get them and what's the part number? Thanks!
GEARWRENCH 3/8" Drive 6 Point 5/8" Magnetic Swivel Spark Plug Socket 6" - 80546 Amazon product
Boost Monkey Spark Plug Gap Tool for 12mm & 14mm Threaded Spark Plugs (14mm) Amazon product

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
We're going live!

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Short lived. Heard some noise and killed the feed. But we might be OK.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom