đź’¦ Detailing The Pressure Washer And Pressure Washer Accessory Thread

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
are they back in stock yet

i want to buy one and just leave it plugged in/plumbed in in my garage and have a 50' business end hose on it to yank out for whatever i need to do

powerwasher is even more true in the sense of "when you have a hammer in your hand, everything is a nail"... well fuck, when you have a powerwasher wand in your hand, everything is dirty AND NEEDS FUCKING CLEANING

ill start on some winter tires/wheels and 2 and a half hours later be doing parts of my fence.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
are they back in stock yet

i want to buy one and just leave it plugged in/plumbed in in my garage and have a 50' business end hose on it to yank out for whatever i need to do

powerwasher is even more true in the sense of "when you have a hammer in your hand, everything is a nail"... well fuck, when you have a powerwasher wand in your hand, everything is dirty AND NEEDS FUCKING CLEANING

ill start on some winter tires/wheels and 2 and a half hours later be doing parts of my fence.
They were as of Sunday

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
1596547774591.gif

Reactions: Yaj Yak

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Today was the day.

Here's what I was starting with. Yeah its disgusting.

tb3b1Wd.jpg

zfcC9KQ.jpg

Started w/ tires of course. I freaking love the adams foam sprayer I got. Unfortunately, even with the pressure washer, they still need agitation to get all the caked on bmw brake dust off these bitches

Hqf5d4c.jpg

IM READY.

LV451HC.jpg

And the money shot. :love: The foam was thicker when it went on, but was running off fairly quickly. I did swap in a 1.1 orifice in this cannon

xG5rnUQ.jpg

I still need to mess w/ the foam cannon to get it dialed in right. First time using one. But I was very pleased with how it performed. My neighbor came out of his house w/ his little daughter (probably 5 or so) and was like "look! hes painting his car white!" :LOL:

For my overall experience with everything, I am very happy. I waited way too long to step up to this. The pressure washer performed great, no leaks, nothing to indicate it wasn't factory fresh and performing as it should. I also thought it was extremely quiet. I could barely hear it over the sound of the water spraying out onto my car. I also had no issues using the short gun for the whole process and am very happy I got one. I used the DanJ DanJoy approach and used the 25 degree nozzle on the tires, and 40 degree nozzle to rinse the car. I think that did a good job. I am probably going to take Flyn Flyn 's advice and pick up some quick disconnects to make set up/take down a little smoother. But overall the whole process wasn't that much more involved and was very easy. The supplied hose worked great and I could get around the whole car w/ the pressure sitting in one spot. It was a LITTLE tight getting around the rear, but not an inconvenience. Will be interesting to see how it goes w/ my GTO as that car is a little longer than the BMW. I did have to be mindful of the hose, as all my moving around tended to produce kinks at times, but thats probably more user error.

Other impressions, I was quite surprised/impressed with how much less water it actually uses for the whole process compared to my normal wash w/ the garden hose. Usually after Im done w/ all my rinsing w/ the garden hose, I've got water flowing down my street, and it makes it down to a storm "gutter" in the street that channels the water across the street into a drain. I always felt so bad when I'd see a clean car drive past me, because they have to drive over that and get water splashed on their cars ? But w/ this pressure washer, when I was done w/ everything, The water was barely past my next door neighbors house. Amazing.

I don't know what else to say right now. The $63.19 Ryobi pressure washer is the real deal and it will make your dreams come true.

Thread Info