Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
All you have to do my friend is sign on the dotted line below and for 3 easy payments of 21 dollars this magical bang for you buck machine can be yours..

giphy.gif

Reactions: Yaj Yak

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I’ve got the $63 wonder machine but mine is on wheels. My grandma got it for me for Christmas. I also use the floor attachment and it did my front and rear patio and front walkway just fine. My sidewalk is black though so I’m borrowing my wife’s cousins gas powered unit for that. He lives 3 blocks away so it’s no big deal. As far as your stated purpose I’m glad I just have the electric because if it was more work to take out and setup I wouldn’t use it. I am using much less water and my matcc foam lance with the 1.1mm orifice works great to put thick soap suds on a car. I put driveway washing solution in the tank on the washer once and it’s been a giant pain in the ass to rinse it all out.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I’ve got the $63 wonder machine but mine is on wheels. My grandma got it for me for Christmas. I also use the floor attachment and it did my front and rear patio and front walkway just fine. My sidewalk is black though so I’m borrowing my wife’s cousins gas powered unit for that. He lives 3 blocks away so it’s no big deal. As far as your stated purpose I’m glad I just have the electric because if it was more work to take out and setup I wouldn’t use it. I am using much less water and my matcc foam lance with the 1.1mm orifice works great to put thick soap suds on a car. I put driveway washing solution in the tank on the washer once and it’s been a giant pain in the ass to rinse it all out.
3b5fd786affe5aaae6b3250636fde9999aceaa64.gif

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I had an attachment that I added to the house that allowed me to put soap in it, and then rinse...but it did a shit job. I had to go back with the wash mitt and clean up dirty areas that got missed. I figured I might need a higher powered sprayer to get that dirt out.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
The $63 wonder machine will get you close, but you’re going to need some agitation. Pressure washer to me is great on wheels where I use a little narrower nozzle (25) and the with the 40 on the paint I feel like I’m using considerably less water.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Well boys, today I made a $63.19 investment into the future cleanliness of my vehicles. There are precious few great moments that define ones life. Your first kiss, hearing your childs first words, and purchasing a $63 Ryobi electric pressure washer. I will tell the tale of this day to my grandchildren, as I pass down this $63 Ryobi electric pressure washer to them so they can wash whatever the hell they'll be using for transportation in the future.

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
I fucked Amazon out of one of these for $320 so that's what I use.

It works great, foam cannon, house, driveway, deck, etc...
It is a bit unwieldy and heavy but that's ok.
My dad bought a $150 sunjoe unit and it's served him well thus far.

Reactions: Flyn

Thread Info