The "Post what car you're bringing to the Fall Track Rental" thread

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! or the car technically.

Never been down a track before....Ill pick up some pointers from you guys watch what you guys do then be ready for the next time...Also need drag radials! Car not hooking on ALL SEASONS. I'll wait lol
I hear ya but I’ll be a newb too. Can’t wait to hit 2.4 in the 60’. Have all day to learn and plus you get to drive your car down a track! Just there to have fun not win a trophy.

Loanshark

Alrighty, good deal.
TCG Premium
Sep 17, 2012
Pop your cherry Friday, no better time than at a private rental. No need to hit a 1.4-1.6 60' time your first time out. Just roll in to the throttle and let her rip after 60'. Will be plenty of guys willing to help you out, myself included.

Agreed, just ride it out and only do what you feel comfortable with. With a private track rental I'm sure we will be able to have enough time for some solo passes.

Reactions: Mook

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
2 full bottles of nitrous ready to go. I'll do my best not to scatter parts down the track. PXL_20201006_223449308.jpg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I haven’t had the bike down the track in at least 6 or 7 years. I can guarantee you the first few runs I’m going to be acting like my mom is on the back. Nice and easy out of the beams. It’s only a 600, on a rubbered track, on a sunny day. I have zero concern for wheel spin ?

Thread Info