Netflix The Platform

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
The rope and then...... WHY.....

seems to just be class commentary with those on top not caring about those on the bottom.

like it has caught my attention waiting for where it would go, but i'm not sure it went anywhere. i don't find much closure in the ending at all. although i'm also unclear on how i would have even liked it to possibly end. like an interesting plot but i wouldn't know how to end it and am not the biggest fan of how they chose to do so either.

Reactions: DEEZUZ

FrenchLicker

Enginerd
Jan 10, 2013
Naperthrill
seems to just be class commentary with those on top not caring about those on the bottom.

like it has caught my attention waiting for where it would go, but i'm not sure it went anywhere. i don't find much closure in the ending at all. although i'm also unclear on how i would have even liked it to possibly end. like an interesting plot but i wouldn't know how to end it and am not the biggest fan of how they chose to do so either.

These movies never have an ending (think Cube), they're just over until the next one.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI

THIS

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info