Nov 25, 2020
Awkward Season 3 GIF by The Office

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Just finished up ep 8. I think theres still 2 left? Shows been kinda trudging along the last couple episodes. But I suppose its hard to keep things from getting a little stale when one of your main characters literally cant move more than 4 feet. The "therapy sessions" he's been having with his old colleague have been interesting.

Reactions: Rico

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I will admit its dragging on a bit. It started great, but yeah I think 10 episodes is stretching this show a bit. Tho overall I still am enjoying the show and hopefully the last couple episodes kick it into high gear. I'm just wondering how much of this show is going to be resolved by the end of the season

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Ive always thought the episode lengths have been perfect for what they've been doing. But it probably should have been at most 8 episodes. Much like Steve Carells character, at this point we're just waiting for the season to die. They have done a lotta background and flashbacks on him, but they really haven't developed Gleesons character much, or, like, at all.

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info