TV The Outsider [HBO]

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Need to download last night's.

I believe I read this season was meant to be self contained but there could definitely be a second season if the powers that be want it. Seems kind of duh bug there ya go.

I know nothing of the book and how it ends. Is this season just a part of the book? I think they would have given themselves more story to work with than just one season if they were thinking ahead when developing this series.

Either way you need to watch last night’s episode!!!!!

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
I just found it funny how a couple episodes ago Ralph was talking to Holly in the car telling her how Jack was this badass shooter in the military that scored off the charts, and now he's literally it a drooling mumbling moron in the opening scene missing every single shot he's taking

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I just found it funny how a couple episodes ago Ralph was talking to Holly in the car telling her how Jack was this badass shooter in the military that scored off the charts, and now he's literally it a drooling mumbling moron in the opening scene missing every single shot he's taking

Thats what bothered you? Dude was drunk, his mind was already turning to mush with that thing in his head. He was probably fighting it the entire time as well, I didnt find that weird or cheesy.

The cops taking really random shots and kind of just running all slowly out in the open was kind of lame tho.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info