Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
instructions please, never used the spoiler function?
Pretty easy, as long as you're not on tapa. I've edited the BB code bar at the top to include the spoiler tag (it was buried before).

Just click this guy in between quotes and the smile (its the flag)
1579543351388.png
and you'll be good to go. It will ask if you want to name the spoiler, just skip that.

Reactions: greasy

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Started this yesterday, wow what a good show. Very similar to Ozark with the way its filmed and the soundtrack, only a bit slower and darker. I guess thats because Bateman directed both.
Only saw the first episode, but with what's going on, theres either some creepy supernatural shit involved in this murder, or Batemans character has a twin and he did it.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Started this yesterday, wow what a good show. Very similar to Ozark with the way its filmed and the soundtrack, only a bit slower and darker. I guess thats because Bateman directed both.
Only saw the first episode, but with what's going on, theres either some creepy supernatural shit involved in this murder, or Batemans character has a twin and he did it.

I enjoyed the first three episodes.

What killed it for me is hearing it is based on a Steven King book. That tells me there is a 95% chance your first guess in the spoiler is correct. This is going to be about some supernatural entity and powers at work. Most likely the person at all the murders with the distorted face. I would prefer to see a real-world, plausible answer to all of it. I'll still watch. lol [/QUOTE]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info