Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

The Outsider might immediately appear to be just another true-crime series that is cashing in on the popular trend, offering a complex and captivating enigma, but what makes it unlike any of its peers is its tragically human characters and the embrace of the idea that there could be more to the known world than what we've been led to believe, making the series thrilling, disturbing, and addictive.

Rating: 5 out of 5

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
This show is just amazing. I so wish I could binge this because I hate when the episode is over, but it’s better that they are released weekly.

The story line is gripping, and the show just builds with suspense. The mystery element of who/what the outsider is keeps me glued! The did episodes 1 & 2 last week, watched the 3rd last night, and when it ended I was sad.

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

Any thoughts on the doppelgänger? I’m curious if it can shift into multiple people in short order and if so, what other characters has it represented? The mall security guy from House of Cards is surely on my radar.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
It's weird because it is almost like he can manifest in physical form and/or only be seen by certain people. The daughter of Bateman sees him, but it is almost as he is invisible. Then you see the creepy hooded figure with the crazy/hidden face.

The cop is definitely infected with some shit and the outsider is manipulating control with excruciating pain.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info