HULU The Orville

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Great! I was wondering what was taking so long with The Orville's renewal. It's obviously a popular show and the ratings aren't terrible.

I think The Orville is another 3rd party show (Disney?) which made it harder to be renewed. One of Disney's own networks would probably have picked it up if it hadn't been renewed on FOX. (Just like The Expanse was grabbed by Amazon)

For some reason, maybe CBS influence?, Star Trek has been getting ridiculously high ratings and reviews while The Orville's reviews are more mediocre. Star Trek has improved but The Orville is a great show, too.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill

The only reason I watch is the 2 smoking hot girls.
The XO has always been one of my favorites, and that smoking hot muscle girl is frigging gorgeous!!!
I hope she's back from her movie!!!

Adrianne Palicki is definitely up thair.

And by 'muscle girl' do you mean Halston Sage? She's out, doubt she'll be back for season 3.

But its always nice when Ensign Turco shows up!
1586315506962.png

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
The Orville on Hulu Season 3 release date may be moved back to 2021, Producers say they were about halfway through production when shooting shut down after covid.

11 episodes with each 60 mins plus.

“This season is a barn burner. Our biggest episode last year, “Identity, Part 2,” would be considered one of the smaller episodes of season three. We’re going all the way. This season looks big, great stories. I am really excited about it. And that’s genuine. We are doing amazing stuff this year.”

Thread Info