Instagram The official watch idiots get run into at Takeovers

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
I still see those street racer signs over by Speed Inc and that industrial area
I snagged one years back but can’t find it now. Lol. My buddy would run the sign posts down with his truck. Then use a saws all to cut the top of the post off with the sign. ?

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Pic_214.jpg

Reactions: radioguy6

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
  • Angry
Reactions: CMNTMXR57

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Zero fucking surprise. What I'm shocked about is that CNN mentioned they were gang affiliated and didn't try to pawn them off as "children" or something.
Probably because CPD came out and said all victims had gang ties. So now they are trying to spin it as the takeovers are all gangbangers which is the FARTHEST thing from the truth. Brighton Park is a fucking gang war zone and has been for many years. I've already heard what gangs were involved and not going to post it as it hasnt been released yet. But its 2 gangs that have been beefing over there forever. Its just a coincidence it happened during one of those stupid fucking takeovers.

Reactions: LikeABauce302

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Probably because CPD came out and said all victims had gang ties. So now they are trying to spin it as the takeovers are all gangbangers which is the FARTHEST thing from the truth. Brighton Park is a fucking gang war zone and has been for many years. I've already heard what gangs were involved and not going to post it as it hasnt been released yet. But its 2 gangs that have been beefing over there forever. Its just a coincidence it happened during one of those stupid fucking takeovers.
I don't doubt that the gangs have limited involvement when running shit like that, but at the same time they're just gonna go get action where the people are. Group A sees group B and decides to get to work.

Happened in Joliet a while back too. Big party, bunch of people got shot when some rivals decided to settle scores.

I could see how it would be tactically advantageous. Your mark is a lot less likely to see you coming I'd think because of the crowd. That said, the risk of hitting third parties is higher as is the potential for more witnesses. If you care. We're getting to the time of year where heavier, more concealing clothing is not out of place though. If it comes out that a single gang had 3 people killed and 2 injured this would seem to be a hit job, and fairly well executed at that.

Thread Info