Instagram The official watch idiots get run into at Takeovers

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
100% legit keeps me from wanting one
My son has been getting pulled over often, more so in the city. Im convinced it’s because he drives a Challenger. They always say it’s due to no front plate. I’ve probably been pulled over 3 times in the last 10yrs in the city for no front plate. So I’m not buying that.

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
My son has been getting pulled over often, more so in the city. Im convinced it’s because he drives a Challenger. They always say it’s due to no front plate. I’ve probably been pulled over 3 times in the last 10yrs in the city for no front plate. So I’m not buying that.

fuckers gave my 2wd truck a ticket, pulled in, at ohare in the extenzo lot, for no front plate.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
fuckers gave my 2wd truck a ticket, pulled in, at ohare in the extenzo lot, for no front plate.
Them meter maids are cunts and yes they will do that. They will write window tint tix as well while your car is parked. I never park in a parking lot that’s ran by the city for these reasons.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Park in the privately owned garages, cheaper and the city can’t ticket in them
It's just easier for the Wife or M-I-L to drop me off/pick me up. Saves money on the parking itself and then all I need to do is take my Wife out for a nice dinner, or take my M-I-L for a nice lunch.

When my Mother used to live here and she'd travel out to Maine to see my Sister, she'd park out in the economy lot F or H out on Mannheim. Then later that day or the next, we'd go get the car and bring it back for the week or two she was gone. It would give me time to get things done on it, then we'd take it back the day before or day of her coming back and it would be there for her.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
Them meter maids are cunts and yes they will do that. They will write window tint tix as well while your car is parked. I never park in a parking lot that’s ran by the city for these reasons.

same at the courthouses. Before the tint law change, I got a tint ticket while parked in the courthouse parking lot WHILE I was there contesting another tint ticket :ROFLMAO:

a fucking Ferris wheel of revenue collecting mf'ers.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
It's just easier for the Wife or M-I-L to drop me off/pick me up. Saves money on the parking itself and then all I need to do is take my Wife out for a nice dinner, or take my M-I-L for a nice lunch.

When my Mother used to live here and she'd travel out to Maine to see my Sister, she'd park out in the economy lot F or H out on Mannheim. Then later that day or the next, we'd go get the car and bring it back for the week or two she was gone. It would give me time to get things done on it, then we'd take it back the day before or day of her coming back and it would be there for her.

when they were fucking around with the tram like they always are, it once took me longer to get from my gate off the plane, to my truck in the extenzo lot, than it took me to drive from that extenzo lot to my fucking house in mchenry.

Thread Info