• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Drag to reposition cover

The Official Trump Presidency Thread - SCOTUS Gives Trump Immigration Win

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score
Hell yeah!

i mean he's almost right...
“Our constitutional freedoms were attacked and our nation’s founding on Judeo-Christian principles was attacked."

except bin laden didn't attack us because of freedom of speech and being christians. he hid this deep down in the *multiple manifestos he outright publicized as lists of grievances* which had a lot more to do with decades long US intervention in the middle east than cheerleaders baring midriff

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
It's a big win for Trump for a couple reasons. The lawsuits against the order still need to be heard in lower courts but the fact that SCOTUS lifted the injunction means, IMO, they may be thinking the order is legal. Even if the 9th circuit lower courts find for the immigrants, SCOTUS may overturn that decision. In the meantime, the government can now refuse asylum to anyone who traveled through Mexico to get to the U.S. or anyone who traveled into another country to take a plane to America. That should put a big dent in the asylum numbers.

64,000 immigrants were apprehended crossing into the U.S. last month. That's down from numbers that were over 100K a few months ago.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
It's a big win for Trump for a couple reasons. The lawsuits against the order still need to be heard in lower courts but the fact that SCOTUS lifted the injunction means, IMO, they may be thinking the order is legal. Even if the 9th circuit lower courts find for the immigrants, SCOTUS may overturn that decision. In the meantime, the government can now refuse asylum to anyone who traveled through Mexico to get to the U.S. or anyone who traveled into another country to take a plane to America. That should put a big dent in the asylum numbers.

64,000 immigrants were apprehended crossing into the U.S. last month. That's down from numbers that were over 100K a few months ago.
A link AND a quote with no issues?

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
My email is blowing up from Firearm Policy Coalition that Trump met with pro gun control reps regarding red flag laws and a national firearms registry and they were pleased with the progrews made in the meeting. What ever happened to “the 8 year assault on your second amendment rights is now over“?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Hopefully, Trump is just politicking and not serious about more gun regulations. I doubt the REPS would change their votes on such a strong political topic. Maybe a few but not enough to get laws passed. They'd be risking too many votes.

San Francisco just passed a law saying the NRA is a terrorist organization. They hope others follow their lead. In San Fran, any of the 5,000,000 (national) NRA members are now members of a terrorist organization? Try getting a gun license when that pops up. Convicted of a minor crime AND a member of a terrorist organization? Maybe you get on the No Fly list?

Waiting for the court challenge.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
Excellent news, although the number should be -64,000, with existing illegals being kicked the fuck back over the wall. ;)

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tim Pool covers the North Carolina special elections where the REPS won 2 elections that were being talked about as an indication of how the 2020 elections may go. Both parties spent a lot of money. Report says $6 Mil. for the REPS and "a lot more" for the DEMS.

The results were surprisingly hard to find in searches I ran today before seeing this video. I expect the story will drop from the news quickly. Doesn't fit the "narrative" that the DEMS are ahead of Trump.

Also, Tim Pool mentions polls which I know you guys all love.

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That’s a real political stunt by San Francisco. The NRA really hasn’t done anything for gun rights in the past few years anyways so I don’t care. Reports came out of Wayne Lapierre using NRA funds to pay for chauffeurs and different consultants to find the best mansions and Italian suits for him and they still re elected that piece of shit. Now after him pissing away all that money, being on board with Trumps executive order bumpstock ban, they have the nerve to hit up members for more money acting like they’re actively fighting for 2A rights. FPC and Gun Owners of America are doing more for 2A rights than the NRA with a lot less resources.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Reaction score
That’s a real political stunt by San Francisco. The NRA really hasn’t done anything for gun rights in the past few years anyways so I don’t care. Reports came out of Wayne Lapierre using NRA funds to pay for chauffeurs and different consultants to find the best mansions and Italian suits for him and they still re elected that piece of shit. Now after him pissing away all that money, being on board with Trumps executive order bumpstock ban, they have the nerve to hit up members for more money acting like they’re actively fighting for 2A rights. FPC and Gun Owners of America are doing more for 2A rights than the NRA with a lot less resources.
That says nothing about how they hung the groups fighting all the crap that's happening in IL out to dry because they were supposedly part of the "coup" against Wayne. Screw em.

DanJoy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
That says nothing about how they hung the groups fighting all the crap that's happening in IL out to dry because they were supposedly part of the "coup" against Wayne. Screw em.
Forgot that one. The NRA is a sinking ship. I’ve been giving to FPC more than I ever did the NRA.

Intel

Reaction score
Google searched "north carolina election results" And plenty of info from Faux News and other outlets on the results of these elections. Seems like a PBKAC issue.
Tim Pool covers the North Carolina special elections where the REPS won 2 elections that were being talked about as an indication of how the 2020 elections may go. Both parties spent a lot of money. Report says $6 Mil. for the REPS and "a lot more" for the DEMS.

The results were surprisingly hard to find in searches I ran today before seeing this video. I expect the story will drop from the news quickly. Doesn't fit the "narrative" that the DEMS are ahead of Trump.

Also, Tim Pool mentions polls which I know you guys all love.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Reaction score

if you leave your home country and fly through 20 airports in 20 countries but never go through immigration control, none of them would count fyi

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fuck water

From the article
However, farmers didn’t have much to worry with the new rule, Betsy Southerland, a former director of science and technology at the EPA’s Office of Water, told Earther. The industries WOTUS actually targeted were the oil and gas, mining, and development sectors since they’re largely the ones building infrastructure through wetlands or draining them outright.
Obama's expanded law prevented developers from messing with ditches as well as the previous law's waterways. Imagine trying to run a pipeline when you're not allowed to touch a ditch. The DEM law was designed to hinder oil and gas development using "protecting water" as the friendly way of titling it.

Also, Gizmodo? I doubt even 'mint would quote them as a source.

Our water is fine. It's great water. Tasty water. Best water ever.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I absolutely love how a giz link immediately discredits everything. Supreme emperor has trained you well lol.

Top Bottom