Drag to reposition cover

POL The Official Trump Presidency Thread - President Trump Orders Death of Iran Military Leader Soleimani

OP
Flyn

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Curious if it was one of the governments giving to the Clinton Foundation.
The money was going directly to Hillary to curry favor after she "won".

This guy was so blatant he brought a 14 y.o. boy into America for sexual activities.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
It amuses me when the TDS sufferers go on Twitter and write 'CANCELLED!'

It reminds me of when Michael Scott walks into the office area and yells 'I DECLARE, BANKRUPTCY!' Just announcing it doesn't do shit.

I've never seen a group so outraged by someone else's political views....or even just conversing with someone that doesn't share the same political views.

I may not share political views with Tom Hanks, but you can bet your ass that I'd love to chat with him if given the opportunity.

jason05gt

Reaction score
It amuses me when the TDS sufferers go on Twitter and write 'CANCELLED!'

It reminds me of when Michael Scott walks into the office area and yells 'I DECLARE, BANKRUPTCY!' Just announcing it doesn't do shit.

I've never seen a group so outraged by someone else's political views....or even just conversing with someone that doesn't share the same political views.

I may not share political views with Tom Hanks, but you can bet your ass that I'd love to chat with him if given the opportunity.
At the end of the day, it's about respecting the office of the President. I wasn't keen on Obama's policies, but if I saw him I would shake his hand as he was my President. It would be an honor to meet and shake any one of the President's hands.

It's lunacy that people are going after Vaughn for showing some respect and being decent.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
The same thing happened to Ellen DeGeneres when she conversed with Bush a while back. People were so upset with her. I'm not sure what she was supposed to do, slap him in the face?

I'd have to 'cancel' half my friends / family members if we were going by the SJW playbook. Having a group of people with opposing views makes for some great conversation and can also lead to some changes in how they see things.

jason05gt

Reaction score
If people with different viewpoints can't have a respectful conversation, this country is dead. It all boils down to respect and tolerating differening viewpoints.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
There's a fuck ton of life outside of politics. If that is your life maybe you need to discover the other portion of your life. Lots of people I disagree with and overall while there are some values I consider more important than others there's a lot of more important shit to deal with day to day. It likewise for the most part doesn't make them bad people just people with different perspectives.

In other news Britain, France and Germany gave Iran a 30 day warning for compliance with the nuclear treaty. If they don't the sanctions go back in. This thing is a husk dig a hole and bury it.

MrDragster1970

Reaction score
At the end of the day, it's about respecting the office of the President.
I wasn't keen on Obama's policies, but if I saw him I would shake his hand as he was my President.
It would be an honor to meet and shake any one of the President's hands.

It's lunacy that people are going after Vaughn for showing some respect and being decent.

I said the same thing about President Carter.
Then we got the despicable rapist bill and I changed my mind.
As every one knows, I have absolutely ZERO tolerance for criminals, especially corrupt government official criminals!!!
Then we got the almost as bad, for other reasons obama that pushed hate, division & intolerance on us every chance he could.
There is no way in hell I could shake either of their hands!!!

Like the time I was at Meijers and some giant old guy was yelling at a lady in self check out for going too slow.
He ended up coming to my lane and walked up and offered his hand because I was wearing my old Navy uniform hat.
I told him to get the hell away from me, and keep his mouth shut.
I'm not a little girl he can act bad ass towards to make himself feel tough.
He went off and security came, and I explained he was a POS bully, picking on a tiny lady,
and he better stay the hell away from me with his mouth shut.

Some people talk bad ass on the internet, some people tell a POS they are a POS face to face!!!

SleeperLS

Desert Racer
Donating Member
Reaction score
Booed at Washington sporting event a couple months ago. Cheered at National Championship.

My wife and I were watching the game when this happened. I looked over to her and said that clearly the public has a different opinion than the media in this country.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom