Drag to reposition cover

The Official Trump Presidency Thread - One year to go until the 2020 elections

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
So...how about Virginia and Kentucky?
Virginia is a fucking mess and I'm not surprised honestly. It's been getting bluer for a long time kind of like Illinois has. Bloomberg dumped huge bank into it too which didn't hurt the Democrats either. He outspent the NRA something like 8:1. So much for the powerful big bad gun lobby.

Kentucky's governor by the sound of it was a deeply wounded candidate. They did well otherwise so to me that says more about the man than the macros. The Republicans won the AG spot too which is something that hasn't happened in a long time.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
So...how about Virginia and Kentucky?
Virginia has gone DEM. It has been coming as they keep getting DEMS moving out of N.Y., D.C. and other (DEM) states and relocating in Virginia. (Don't bring your failed big city politics with you when you move to a state that isn't "F"d up yet.)

Kentucky governor's race was decided by 5,000+/- votes out of almost a million and a half votes. REP has not yet conceded. Recount?

Mississippi was won by REPS after a big push from DEMS.

Ron Vogel

Reaction score
Virginia has gone DEM. It has been coming as they keep getting DEMS moving out of N.Y., D.C. and other (DEM) states and relocating in Virginia. (Don't bring your failed big city politics with you when you move to a state that isn't "F"d up yet.)

Kentucky governor's race was decided by 5,000+/- votes out of almost a million and a half votes. REP has not yet conceded. Recount?

Mississippi was won by REPS after a big push from DEMS.
The interesting thing about Kentucky is that Trump won by 30 points there.

im more of a moderate, but check into this thread from time to time to check another perspective.

Outside of this thread I see him as the least popular president (of my lifetime at least), but his supporters REALLY support him. So I more or less feel it’s a loud minority.

The real wild card is how the 18-22 year olds will vote. They will surely be out in force for the next rounds of elections

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Trump says he made a mistake. Says he should have said "I don't want the wall. It would have been built immediately."

Hugely better as a speaker than his potential DEM opponents.

Trump also mentioned a tweet from the lawyer for the "whistle blower". (TDS) I wonder what attorney Adam Schiff and his office suggested to the "whistle blower" when they talked with him (Even though Adam Schiff said on camera that they hadn't talked with him)?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
I give Trump credit for his campaign rallies in states that are mostly DEM. He's doing what he can to help REP candidates and, at least, trying to change these states. REPS may still lose the elections in the states but Trump's visits have to be noticed by residents on both sides. Are the DEMS visiting these states, too, or just staying in the early primary and swing states?

4D chess.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
I don’t understand the wink. He has a lot of support in Chicago. Why would he care about what the president that’s being impeached says? He actually has made a dent in an impossible situation. Guy has had medical issues for awhile in a high stress position, I’d want to retire too
Sorry, didn't see this on the last page...

He has come under fire for;

1) Chicago being Chicago.

2) Falling asleep in his city issued vehicle, which he attributed to him not correctly handling his medication and now it's come out that he had a few drinks that evening... That in itself is a pretty big issue if someone wanted to push that agenda.

3) The POTUS, regardless of impeachment or not, has been lamblasting him in local and national media routinely and regularly for point #1.

While Lightfoot is no friend of the POTUS and would probably stick to his side if it was just the POTUS going off on tangents about him, at some point the pile of poop gets stinky enough to where she and the city has to take some form of action. They're kindly allowing him to use the story that he's been thinking about this for a couple weeks now due to his health, yada, yada, and saying that he is "retiring" instead of them having to come out and outright fire him. It happens all the time here in the corporate world. People here, people at my previous job at GE, taking leaves/retirements/pursuing "other opportunities," having a gentlemen's agreement with the company that the company won't say they fired the individual, and the individual can say that they're taking leaves/retirements/pursuing "other opportunities" to avoid a lot of ugliness within and outside the organization.

So when you posted that he's "retiring" I winked because it was a "wink, wink, nudge, nudge" kinda thing. Yea... He's "retiring..."

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

Unless the Conservative candidate is really a POS scumbag,
how do you allow the liberals any kind of power to force their idiotic agenda on your state!!!
In this day & age, I would have to vote for any one, POS or not that leans Conservative over any liberal!!!
Their plans for our "ONCE" great nation is beyond insane,
and I would put the good of the state or country over rewarding some POS :(

PRESIDENT Trump is the exact case I'm referencing.
We knew he was a scumbag, but HOLY FRICK,
what kind of brain defect would vote for a proven corrupt criminal like "never POS crooked hillary"!!!!!
"THE" absolute most evil, despicable excuse of a human being in American Presidential history!!!

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Reaction score
As for the Dems taking Virginia, it's been inevitable and I'm surprised it took this long. I have relatives that live over there and they say it's because DC is full of leftists and they've spread like a cancer into Northern Virginia and it's only the upper part of Virginia near DC that's been infested. The rest of the state is very conservative and this takeover by Democrats has really pissed off everyone over there. It's a shame that this has happened to such a beautiful state which is mostly full of very polite and nice people.

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liberal Minnesota college students can't name a single recent Democrat accomplishment Wed, Nov 6 7:29 AM CST

Students attending a Bernie Sanders-Ilhan Omar rally fail to name a single thing Democrats have accomplished in the last three years.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Liberal Minnesota college students can't name a single recent Democrat accomplishment Wed, Nov 6 7:29 AM CST

Students attending a Bernie Sanders-Ilhan Omar rally fail to name a single thing Democrats have accomplished in the last three years.

I saw that yesterday and forgot to post it.

MrDragster1970

Reaction score
I saw that yesterday and forgot to post it.
Almost as funny as the clip of students bashing all the obama policy's when told they were from PRESIDENT Trump!!!
Then when told they were obama's they attacked the guy, mumbled incoherently
or walked away refusing to defend their statements.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
Holy fuck I can't believe the producers actually put that up and tossed her under the bus. :rofl: :rofl:

Jr is definitely not one to give quarter in the culture war.

Last edited:

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

So it's perfectly fine for her to go as an african lady 30 years ago, but not now??
Yes, she was not using the exaggerated black face, but I would bet the thinking behind her "costume" is just as innocent as the michael jackson fans that idolize him in their costume??
Or people going as the rock, or some other sports dude.

As usual, when the liberals do it, it's sweet & innocent, "do as I say, not as I do".

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

OH HELL NO :(

PRESIDENT Trump can't win re-election, we are so screwed.
Ladies & Gentlemen, the next President of the United States, michael bloomberg!!!!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
State Dept. official testifies that he brought up the subject that Hunter Biden's employment at Burisma would be a conflict of interest.

George Kent, a career official at the State Department, told House investigators conducting the impeachment inquiry against President Trump that he raised concerns about Hunter Biden's lucrative service on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company -- but was told that it wasn't appropriate to discuss the matter because of the health struggles of Biden's eldest son, Beau.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Super Moderator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Last time The View will invite Donald Trump Jr. on the show. They split the audience between Trump supporters and DEMS and it didn't go well.

Welcome to an audience of regular people, Whoopi.

"The View" co-host Whoopi Goldberg reportedly had a tough time with the audience during Thursday's taping of the landmark daytime talk show, which sparked fireworks during its combative interview with Donald Trump Jr.

The audience was filled with both supporters and critics of President Trump, who were riled up during the fiery sit-down, perhaps too riled up for Goldberg, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

"The booing is f---ing us up," Goldberg reportedly scolded the audience during a commercial. "It's messing with everyone's mic. You can grimace and all that. All we hear is booing."

During another commercial break, Goldberg was said to have had a fiery exchange with one audience member who tried confronting the liberal host over her controversial remarks downplaying the child-rape allegation against filmmaker Roman Polanski. Trump Jr. had attacked her over those remarks during the interview.

"I don't know what you're talking about," the audience member said to Goldberg in their exchange. "Then be quiet and listen to me," Goldberg shot back.

The audience member later told THR she "definitely riled her up" and that Goldberg was "so upset."

MrDragster1970

Reaction score

No way in hell they allow Shapiro on, as said, he would eat those morons alive and spit out the bones!!

I'm shocked it wasn't a special invite only show.
Allowing people in that think for themselves with the brainwashed lemmings isn't part of their agenda.
They want 100% followers that jump & scream every time they insult PRESIDENT Trump!!!

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Not even the dudes name.

Kensington

Donating Member
Reaction score
Not even the dudes name.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom