❄️ The Official TCG Complains about Snow Yearly Despite Living in the Midwest and it never snows here anyway.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Phone just buzzed
20210217_155950.jpg

I'm ready this time

20210217_155950.jpg
elpaso_d1ca222e32a1b7ea7a4ed55196f0e744ca531e4a.jpg

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Jul 12, 2007
Aurora
Real Name
Ron Vogel
Do not miss the days of running service and dealing with that shit.
And it’s Amazon’s fault. They decided to use Merv 13 for all their sites starting Jan 1st. So a filter that lowers airflow and requires more frequent changes...and the overwhelming demand put filters on national BO. So every site has clogged filters now. Stupid

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Anyone else see this rant from a mayor in Texas? He ended up quitting after getting criticism for the tweet.

He has some good points, but he probably should have kept his mouth shut [emoji38]

He has good points? Are you fucking kidding me? This is *literally* the only reasonable function for a government.

Let's not even start on the fact that you're basically not even allowed to live off grid.

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
He has good points? Are you fucking kidding me? This is *literally* the only reasonable function for a government.

Let's not even start on the fact that you're basically not even allowed to live off grid.

There was some sarcasm in my comment. He's not wrong that people shouldn't be putting their lives in the government hands though. We've seen time and time again how our government drops the ball during times of emergency. Puerto Rico hurricane in 2017 for example.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
There was some sarcasm in my comment. He's not wrong that people shouldn't be putting their lives in the government hands though. We've seen time and time again how our government drops the ball during times of emergency. Puerto Rico hurricane in 2017 for example.

Of course they shouldn't be putting their lives in government hands. But as long as the government is a leech that requires our taxes to survive, then they better god damn well function in the manner that serves us. If not then what the fuck am I paying them for?

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
My work over by midway got a ton of snow. They piled it all up and are now hauling it away in dump trucks. I’m curious where these trucks go to dump the snow.

At one time, they'd dump it in the Chicago river. But I'm sure now, in our Woke, PC society, along with environmentalists freaking out over dumping shit into waterways, it just all gets put in a field around some abandoned factories or something.

Reactions: DanJ

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
A guy on the next block was out with his ATV and plow blade this am. He was out of town hunting and just back. He couldn’t get into his driveway thanks to the shit pile the city left. said he was about to bust out his chainsaw.

Since we shoot-the-shit regarding ATVs and bike I told him to just message me if he’s out of town, sees it snowing, and his neighbors haven’t helped. I’ll go down and try to keep it somewhat clear using my faithful shovel.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
honestly. the way this is melting/going away, legit could not be better. freeze over night, thaw during the day. no rain. yeah. legit could not be a better way.

we would be FUCKED if we were to get one of those sweet half to full inch of rain storms in an afternoon right now. royally. fucked.

Thread Info