The Official TCG Complains about Snow Yearly Despite Living in the Midwest

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
Donating Member
Reaction score
Snow blower worked well. Ceramic coating worked great on the chute and blades, underside metal needs a better cleaning and re-apply.

i am also not a huge fan of this much snow. Give me feet or give me rain.

lastls1

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
We just need real snow. Like this was so promising. I was riding around for a while, tons of people were out. Then suddenly poof all over. Bunch of bullshit

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
My boss kept saying 8-12 inches I’m like are u sure? My phone on the weather app says 1-3 inches. I just texted him so what happened he is like damn liars lol. I swear he gets a hard on when they talk about snow
You have a boss? Thought you were the top dog.

IceCreamAssassin

Drive Safe, Don’t Rape
Donating Member
Reaction score
Roads are barely touched. Got called into work and the whole drive from Cary to Mt Prospect was fucked. More snow in Mt Prospect and still blowing around. Not 8”, but decent snow.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
I walked to my neighbor's parents house to shovel their drive and walk. Their street is shoveled, but it's like one big ice rink. The village plow truck stopped for a moment then when it went to get going it started to slide towards the curb due to the crowning of the road.

DEEZUZ

Judge none choose one
Donating Member
Reaction score
Snowplows have been non stop. About every 25 mins.

I am also on a major highway/truck route.

But in the passed that hasn't mattered. I've been stuck at home numerous times cause they close the road..

Maybe they've learned?

Maybe it's our super surplus budget..

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Here is the time lapse I did. One photo every 60 seconds. For some reason the front LCD screen backlight was on, even though I had it set to be off. Kind of lackluster:

Edit: Even the birds left disappointed, lol

lastls1

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Snowplows have been non stop. About every 25 mins.

I am also on a major highway/truck route.

But in the passed that hasn't mattered. I've been stuck at home numerous times cause they close the road..

Maybe they've learned?

Maybe it's our super surplus budget..

Seems totally random at least out here. Tonight… plows went through the neighborhood as well as the road a few times while I was riding. The storm a few days ago?…… not a plow in sight for the entire storm until it was over. There was 2-3 inches sitting in the street

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
Reaction score
Seems totally random at least out here. Tonight… plows went through the neighborhood as well as the road a few times while I was riding. The storm a few days ago?…… not a plow in sight for the entire storm until it was over. There was 2-3 inches sitting in the street
Holiday pay?

DEEZUZ

Judge none choose one
Donating Member
Reaction score
We’ve been doing it wrong 🤣

I've used my propane torch like that. It gives off like a 2 foot flame it's nuts. But when your done your just left with ice everywhere after it pools up. Cause it will

Ron Vogel

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I went out for a rip, stopped at a big parking lot for some AWD donuts. Too slick with the cold. Could get her going quick, but was sliding too much and figured I’d hurt the rims plowing into a curb or something. Roads here are fine, people drive slow though

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Yup, and when I was a kid ‘79 had a good one
I still remember that. Out west of St Charles, they had to use a big Caterpillar front end loader to clear our streets. We had a 15-20 foot tall pile of snow by our driveway as a result that I built all sorts of tunnels in. Lucky it never caved in... LOL

Top Bottom