❄️ The Official TCG Complains about Snow Yearly Despite Living in the Midwest and it never snows here anyway.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Sounds like you like your new neighborhood.

Best choice we ever made. She was skeptical at first. We were also considering building out here on a lot. Yea it’s remote, but our neighborhood is 100+ all acre lots and everyone is super friendly. There is a Facebook group as well where people meet up and get to know each other.

I just rolled in from riding. Dude with a big ass 4 seater Polaris was plowing his driveway. I wanna be best friends

Reactions: DanJ

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
We've gotten probably 3-4" here, I'm not gonna fuck with it until tomorrow.
Hopefully the snowblower starts. If not the kid that mows the yard will be getting a text.
I'm tempted to sell the snowblower and just pay someone to fuck with it for the 2-3x a year we get measurable snow I don't want to shovel.

Reactions: The Beast

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Welp as usual for big storms they are wrong. Was riding all around and suddenly all snow stopped. I thought it was a break in the storm, pull up the radar…… nope. Shits done. Everything is past us. I would say 2-3 inches is generous.

Like how are you so fuckinh garbage at your job. I was so excited for hours of riding in heavy snow. Fuck you weather people. Bunch of fucking jokes.

The whole day. “Storm warning 8 inches or more possible” fuck off. Click bait fucking loser small dicks

8 inches? They must have measured with their dicks. “Yea baby I got a big inch cock,”
Meanwhile it’s 4 inches hard

• Haha
Reactions: Dave M

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Welp as usual for big storms they are wrong. Was riding all around and suddenly all snow stopped. I thought it was a break in the storm, pull up the radar…… nope. Shits done. Everything is past us. I would say 2-3 inches is generous.

Like how are you so fuckinh garbage at your job. I was so excited for hours of riding in heavy snow. Fuck you weather people. Bunch of fucking jokes.

The whole day. “Storm warning 8 inches or more possible” fuck off. Click bait fucking loser small dicks

8 inches? They must have measured with their dicks. “Yea baby I got a big inch cock,”
Meanwhile it’s 4 inches hard
We are just lucky and are in the middle of the split

Thread Info