The Official TCG Complains about Snow Yearly Despite Living in the Midwest

wombat

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
honestly. the way this is melting/going away, legit could not be better. freeze over night, thaw during the day. no rain. yeah. legit could not be a better way.

we would be FUCKED if we were to get one of those sweet half to full inch of rain storms in an afternoon right now. royally. fucked.
Was talking to the in-laws about this the other day - this is going really well for how much snow we had. 40s during the day, right near or below freezing at night...no rain... glorious.

I don't even want to imagine the shit we would've been in if it had hit a balmy 42* and just dumped rain on us.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
Donating Member
Reaction score
Weather.com, so take it for what it is cause they're idiots. but...

"A mix of wintry precipitation in the morning. Then periods of snow expected in the afternoon. High near 35F. Winds E at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of precip 100%. 3 to 5 inches of snow and ice expected. Higher wind gusts possible."

lastls1

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
Not sure where they could ever get that prediction from. The ground is warm, it’s warm tomorrow too. Also a high of 35...... but 3-5 inches?

K bro lol. Let me know if anything more than a dust sticks.

Weather news is slowly turning into CNN

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
Reaction score
I’ll take the winter tires off tomorrow. Then we will get a foot of snow.

CMNTMXR57

GM & Holden Nutswinger
Reaction score
Not sure where they could ever get that prediction from. The ground is warm, it’s warm tomorrow too. Also a high of 35...... but 3-5 inches?

K bro lol. Let me know if anything more than a dust sticks.

Weather news is slowly turning into CNN
I am NOT happy. I want this shit gone, not to come back around until next winter...

Anyway, I said the same thing about the ground being too warm, but if I DON'T put the plow on, we'll get all 5 of those inches. If I put the plow on, it'll just be a light amount of slush.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom