đź’¬ OT âť„️ The Official TCG Complains about Snow Yearly Despite Living in the Midwest and it never snows here anyway.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
1613578228802.png

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
My neighbor across the street has a 17 year old daughter and 24 year old son. Neither of them have touched a snow shovel, lawnmower or wash mitt in their life. Mom and dad does everything. My dad would have kicked my ass (and did :ROFLMAO:)

The good ole days of catching a beating by your dad. It made us stronger and into men.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Just saying, if you can help someone, help them. Caring about if someone is lazy and if they are “I’m not going to help them” seems petty to me is all

Really, so you like enabling someone that is lazy and being taken advantage of? I am really struggling with your thought process here. People that are nice and appreciative deserve help, folks that are not or would never offer in return can get bent.

I would say it is being petty if Shawn1112 Shawn1112 is stewing over it and planning some type of revenge, but he's not. He just said the guy won't be able to use the snowblower.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I don't see it being petty either. It's his equipment that he paid for, has to maintain and fuel. It's one thing if a neighbor (who you like), asks to use it. But when that neighbor takes liberty of doing the rest of the neighborhood with it, yea, fuck off. Especially if a neighbor he does, you DON'T like.

The icing on the cake would be, if neighbor broke something on it while using it while "being generous" and cleaning the neighborhood, then gives it back and now Shawn has to fix it/pay to fix it, and even the possibility of the machine being down and not usable for the next snow.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I don't see it being petty either. It's his equipment that he paid for, has to maintain and fuel. It's one thing if a neighbor (who you like), asks to use it. But when that neighbor takes liberty of doing the rest of the neighborhood with it, yea, fuck off. Especially if a neighbor he does, you DON'T like.

The icing on the cake would be, if neighbor broke something on it while using it while "being generous" and cleaning the neighborhood, then gives it back and now Shawn has to fix it/pay to fix it, and even the possibility of the machine being down and not usable for the next snow.

Fuck both neighbors.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
He is grateful
I appreciate it because his driveway does beat the fuck out of my machine. His driveway was due to be repaved when I moved in 10 years ago and he has done nothing to fix it. But I'm not going to stop snowblowing because what if something happens and he can't get out or someone can't get in....

So what should I buy from Amazon?

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I appreciate it because his driveway does beat the fuck out of my machine. His driveway was due to be repaved when I moved in 10 years ago and he has done nothing to fix it. But I'm not going to stop snowblowing because what if something happens and he can't get out or someone can't get in....

So what should I buy from Amazon?

It’s been cold out and windy maybe some hot cocoa or coffee and some good baked goods.

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
My fiance and I shoveled for the old widow next door since she always seemed so sweet. When she got home she got mad because because she couldn't pay her grandson to do it. No appreciation at all. She now has a foot of snow in her driveway. I haven't seen anybody visit in almost month. ?‍♂️ There is no class where I live and any class you try to bring just makes you an asshole. Oh well.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
My fiance and I shoveled for the old widow next door since she always seemed so sweet. When she got home she got mad because because she couldn't pay her grandson to do it. No appreciation at all. She now has a foot of snow in her driveway. I haven't seen anybody visit in almost month. [emoji2369] There is no class where I live and any class you try to bring just makes you an asshole. Oh well.

Ouch

Thread Info