đź’¬ OT âť„️ The Official TCG Complains about Snow Yearly Despite Living in the Midwest and it never snows here anyway.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Its all about you isnt it?

I may like snow more then the next guy, but no it isn't about me. Think about all the people who love to see the landscape transform into a winter wonderland. Think about all the kids that want to sled, build a snowman, build a fort. Think about all the people who enjoy winter recreation, snowmobilers, skiers, ice fishermen, etc. Think about the slow plow drivers who need snow to make money. Think about the body shops who make money when accidents happen because of the snow. Think about mechanics, and tire sales men that get more business because people want to get cars ready for winter. Not so much around here but think about all the resorts, hotels, bars, stores, gas stations, ski hills, snowmobile dealers, sporting good stores, up north that NEED snow. I cant imagine what they are going through right now, they need snow to make money, stay in business, and stay alive.

I don't care what you say we received what 2 inches of snow and its mid January, its time for winter to hit. We live in Chicago snow should be expected. All you do is think about yourself and your short commute from mundelein to vernon hills. Oh man you might have to sit in traffic a bit more if it snows. Who the fuck cares. Think about the good snow brings for once.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Think about people that dont like snow, dont own snowmobiles, dont have kids. This is a mild winter for them. Let them enjoy it. Doesnt happen all the time. You are bitching cause you cant ride your snowmobile. Boohoo.

I dont care about my small commute. My argument about commuting was from Schamburg area to lake county and lake county roads in general.

And I may like easier commutes, 4 lane roads, and easy access for things that may give a damn then enjoyment, but it isnt about me either. :io:

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
Think about people that dont like snow, dont own snowmobiles, dont have kids. This is a mild winter for them. Let them enjoy it. Doesnt happen all the time. You are bitching cause you cant ride your snowmobile. Boohoo.

I dont care about my small commute. My argument about commuting was from Schamburg area to lake county and lake county roads in general.

And I may like easier commutes, 4 lane roads, and easy access for things that may give a damn then enjoyment, but it isnt about me either. :io:

Dont like snow? Move south.

Thread Info