❄️ The Official TCG Complains about Snow Yearly Despite Living in the Midwest and it never snows here anyway.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
I don't get it. Was that blower attachment I sent not good enough?
This guy.

Think I shredded the auger belt a few minutes ago. Thrower spins freely and the auger turns with it but the lever doesn't turn anything on. I was wrenching on it pretty hard clearing mushy snow. Good timing because I have a meeting.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Michael Jordan Shrug GIF by NBA

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I like having at least one big snowstorm but overall I'm very happy with this winter.

This year has been perfect either the snow is way south in Indiana or it’s up north by Rockford on up while we get nothing but water or nothing out west. I think we got 5-6 inches this winter and that was in waves of 2*

giphy.gif

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
I'm actually somewhat disappointed by this mild winter we had. I don't mind the snow and cold so much. I try to pick up winter hobbies to make the short days and gloomy weather not suck so much. I didn't go snowboarding once and I didn't play as much outdoor hockey this year.
I'm not.

I'll settle for consistent warmer temps Jan - Mar and never have snow anymore. Rain is fine.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info