đź’¬ OT âť„️ The Official TCG Complains about Snow Yearly Despite Living in the Midwest and it never snows here anyway.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Took this Friday to Saturday, thinking we'd get a decent amount of snow overnight. On the contrary, it partially cleared up for a bit. Max resolution for both are 4K if you want to force it. I recommend watching on the largest screen you have, and at least 1080p for the first one.

It's worth the 45 seconds to watch:

Time Lapse, exposure interval 60 seconds.

Then did this one from yesterday morning till today. It's okay for the first half.

Night Time Lapse (which is why it never appears to get dark), exposure interval 30 seconds

Reactions: Pewter-Camaro

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Took this Friday to Saturday, thinking we'd get a decent amount of snow overnight. On the contrary, it partially cleared up for a bit. Max resolution for both are 4K if you want to force it. I recommend watching on the largest screen you have, and at least 1080p for the first one.

It's worth the 45 seconds to watch:

Time Lapse, exposure interval 60 seconds.

Then did this one from yesterday morning till today. It's okay for the first half.

Night Time Lapse (which is why it never appears to get dark), exposure interval 30 seconds

TLDW

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
We didn’t get shiiiiit down in Homer Glen. I though since I haven’t fixed my blower yet we would get 6”.

I shoveled sidewalks and around the cars yesterday, threw down some salt and called it good. It’ll melt on the rest of the driveway. Or I’ll bust my ass on the ice bringing the trash out tonight

• YAHOO, MOTHERFUCKER!
Reactions: Chester Copperpot

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
But don't fuck with our ditches though
IMG_20230130_102629.jpg

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
Nope. Sold the sled. Done with this shit (not for lack of snow).

Cash money waiting for SxS bro to firesale their shit with the impending recession.
Janet Yellin just said no recession. Prices on houses, cars and SxS's going up, better buy now.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Nope. Sold the sled. Done with this shit (not for lack of snow).

Cash money waiting for SxS bro to firesale their shit with the impending recession.

Smart

no one needs a MOUNTAIN SLED in the midwest.

get dat side by side. I'm sure all the roads near you are legal and trail systems are nearby.

Reactions: Yaj Yak

Thread Info