The Official School Shooting Thread

willizm

Ho fuckin Ho!
Reaction score
RIP to the victims. They are saying there could be multiple suspects. Evil POS's.

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Literally close to home. Evidently the media here has agreed to not focus as much on the suspects but we’ll see how that goes.

Initially thought two males but the 17 year old is female and both students at said school.

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Literally close to home. Evidently the media here has agreed to not focus as much on the suspects but we’ll see how that goes.

Initially thought two males but the 17 year old is female and both students at said school.

I actually like that this is trending that direction that theyre not giving the shooters the glory that many of them seek by having their names plastered all over the news...

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Especially these two which weren’t harmed at all when put into custody. I’ll just assume that’s all they want, to be famous.

Ryan02Stang

Reaction score
Mt Prospect liberals are capitalizing on the tragedy by planning a protest on the corner of NW Highway and Central to demand stricter gun laws.

Grabber

Oh Hai
Reaction score
I'll be blaring my horn and screaming obscenties while flying by 03 Cobra style at them over the train tracks. LOL!

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Yesterday's school shooter, he is goin to do well in prison

20190508_180712.jpegScreenshot_20190508-180909_Chrome.jpeg

BADAZZTEALCOBRA

Donating Member
Reaction score
Twenty years after the Columbine High School massacre, two pistol-packing students walked into their school just seven miles away on Tuesday and opened fire, killing one teenager and wounding eight others.

Police took into custody two suspects at STEM School Highland Ranch outside Denver, Colorado: 18-year-old Devon Erickson and a younger student whom police said they initially misidentified as a boy but later realized was a girl.

“It was a very confusing situation,” Douglas County Sheriff Tony Spurlock said at an early Wednesday morning press conference. “We originally thought the juvenile was a male by appearance.”

The sheriff said authorities were not releasing any information about a possible motive for the shooting"

I don't think anyone will ever get me to believe these issues are because of firearms. These kids have issues in their lives that they need to figure out and figure it out sooner rather than later.

I don't know if it's lack of mental health, break down of the family unit, loading them up on drugs, social media, etc. but they need to start doing some research into this area instead of simply thinking taking away guns from law abiding citizens will fix this shit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom