greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
were not worthy waynes world GIF

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
I’ve got a container of crushed ghost pepper flakes from my garden. That shit BURNS. Who wants some?

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Tried Dante's on Armitage, NY style. I give it 4/5 stars, I'd eat it again but I would not go out of my way to get it when I do the same with Jimmy's.
271819131_10227691149452950_4666918188134031239_n.jpg

That looks DELICIOUS!!!!

Costco Kirkland is better than Jacks. Give it a shot.

I’ve had it, it’s good, it ain’t Jacks.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I'm back on the East Coast (yes I know just shoot me now). Traveling this week to Burlington, Vermont (I still also have no idea where this is). Figured I'd check the lay of the land for pizza up here. Spoiler: the east coast sucks.

Went to Jr's Original. It's a sort of Italian/pizza place. They have sit down and take out, and there seems to be quite a bit of take out going on. Place looked nice, smelled good and the photos on Yelp looked promising. This place has a 7.9 on the One Bite App (HACKS). All this leads me to believe I'm going to have a good pizza experience. False.

The Pizza, despite taking forever to come out, was at least steaming hot. Find what appears to be a good looking slice, pick it up, and flops right down because of its soggy crust. The first couple bites are actually hard to force down. As I get towards the back of the slice, the crust becomes what a pizza should have. Unfortunately it doesn't make the pizza that much better. I can't even tell that the sauce is even there. The cheese has a really weird taste to it. The crust goes from inedible towards bad as you get closer to the edge. Even crushed red pepper couldn't fix this pizza.

Score: 3/10

Have I mentioned that the East Coast doesn't know how to make pizza yet?

20220118_182608.jpeg

This place is also bumping Sinatra and old school Italian songs like we are in an episode of The Sopranos.

Thread Info