Aka delicious pie

20150625_211614.jpg

Reactions: greasy

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
When it comes to epic thin crust oven baked pizza nothing beats Jack’s cheapies. NOTHING
Tombstone son! I’ll eat Jacks as well but Tombstone for me.
The sausage used in most pizza places here comes from Greco & Sons. That's where we got ours.
The good sausage at local pizza joints is homemade
Best thing I’ve ever bought. However lately it doesn’t seem to cook the bottom as good as it used to. Probably 4yrs old, might just need a new one.
Ah, memories.
Aka delicious pie

View attachment 109987
The Wife and I are do for WC. The only problem is we like to eat there. That head waitress that’s been there for years. Is always fucked up and literally talks our ears off even when the food comes. Can’t tell you how many times she fucks something up. Then tells us, “ don’t worry about it, just fucking eat it and I’ll get the correct shit out soon”
Those are pretty much her exact words lol.
Pizza here sucks

Best I've got is LC

:rofl:
Haven’t you posted pics and bragged about how good a pizza was that you bought out there? Guess it wasn’t that good ???

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Tombstone son! I’ll eat Jacks as well but Tombstone for me.

The good sausage at local pizza joints is homemade

Best thing I’ve ever bought. However lately it doesn’t seem to cook the bottom as good as it used to. Probably 4yrs old, might just need a new one.

The Wife and I are do for WC. The only problem is we like to eat there. That head waitress that’s been there for years. Is always fucked up and literally talks our ears off even when the food comes. Can’t tell you how many times she fucks something up. Then tells us, “ don’t worry about it, just fucking eat it and I’ll get the correct shit out soon”
Those are pretty much her exact words lol.

Haven’t you posted pics and bragged about how good a pizza was that you bought out there? Guess it wasn’t that good ???

Tombstone?!?!?! That is “boujee” thin crust…a little too thick. Shawn I thought you were more hood than that! ??? If I am going “boujee” thin crust at home oven I’m going Home Run Inn!!!!

Thread Info