Food / Drink The Official Pizza Review Thread

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
There are 2 distinct Rosatis franchises. The ones with MyRosatis as the website and the ones with RosatisPizza as the website. I prefer the MyRosatis locations.
The Office Reaction GIF
... for clearing that up.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I will probably get perma-banned for this…but I think NYC pizza is better than Chicago style. I went to Manhattan a few weeks ago and had pizza from a random ass place called Mike’s pizza. It was absolutely delicious. I wouldn’t hesitate to get that over Chicago style any day.
Everybody has their own tastes. For example, some men love suckin dick. It's not for me, but I'm not judging those that do :dunno:

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I can’t deny Chicago style is really good, but fuck that thin greasy stuff was delicious. The cheese was really the star of the show. Little pepper flake, parm cheese, and garlic powder like the locals did and it was absolute fire. Did make a massive mess though.
They need all the shit on top of it because it's flavorless cardboard. The sauce is tomato juice mixed 50% with sugar.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
They need all the shit on top of it because it's flavorless cardboard. The sauce is tomato juice mixed 50% with sugar.
Possibly. I had it straight and with fixins. I thought it was good both ways. The extra stuff on top did give it a little bit extra, but I wasn’t sure it was really required. It was greasy as fuck though.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I moved to Michigan about 2 months ago. And so far, I've been pretty damn disappointed in the pizza options out here. Most of it ranges from not good to downright inedible. So I've been trying to find ways to replace my beloved Chicago style pizza. Well, someone on one of my various pizza groups on FB posted about a ship to your house, prepare yourself pizza kit from a place in Chicago, so I obviously pounced on the opportunity.

The place is called S&T Too. They send enough ingredients for 6 pizzas. The dough is already prepared and rolled out, and then they send mozzarella and sauce. They also have pepperoni and sausage kits but I opted for cheese only. You basically just apply the sauce and cheese to your liking and then bake.

Let me tell you, I'm stoked that I found this. 100% authentic Chicago style thin crust. Tastes just like it would if I went to any random mom and pop in the Chicagoland area.

For Michigan, this is a 10/10. For Chicago, I'd give it at 7.5/10, which is totally fine by me. It's a little pricey, at $60 for 6 pizzas, with like $30 shipping. But totally worth it when you live in an area that doesn't have anything good. I'll be a regular customer of this place as long as I live out here.

20220905_174414.jpeg

20220905_180818.jpeg

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
I will probably get perma-banned for this…but I think NYC pizza is better than Chicago style. I went to Manhattan a few weeks ago and had pizza from a random ass place called Mike’s pizza. It was absolutely delicious. I wouldn’t hesitate to get that over Chicago style any day.
This is correct. NY pizza is better than Chicago pizza.

Thread Info