🧱 The Official LEGO Thread errybody building Lego!

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Aug 1, 2007

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I’m getting targeted ads on fb now.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I’m getting targeted ads on fb now.

I may or may not have one of these on order since January :ROFLMAO: But mine is the wall mount one, and it holds 24 cars. Which by the time I actually get it, I may have enough cars to fill it completely

• Haha
Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
I bought my first Lego set today that wasn’t made for a toddler. Went with the dual package Speed Champions which included the AMG F1 and AMG Project One.

Built it with my 9 year old and didn’t realize he fucked up placement of two small parts until the end. So, I just said fuck the rear diffusers.

I’m fucking hooked though. Building these did wonders for my ADHD and can definitely see going down the rabbit hole with it.

IMG_7768.jpeg

IMG_7769.jpeg
IMG_7770.jpeg
IMG_7771.jpeg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Just snagged the Mandalorian N1 Starfighter kit from Amazon

Kinda been wanting it for a little while, and I've been watching it this week. I dont know if this some kinda weird FOMO shit amazon pulls, but I looked it at it earlier this week, it had a $10 off coupon you could apply, I looked at like a day later, there was no coupon, I looked at it again a day after that, and it was back......then it went away again......and currently they have a $9.34 coupon you can apply, which is an odd number, but it basically brings it down to 49.99, plus I had about a $4 points credit I applied, so after tax and free shipping I basically got it for $50.

I was looking on Zavvi because they have it marked down to $47.99 right now, but after tax and shipping it would have been like $57. And I would've gotten it whenever. With Amazon I paid less and I'll have it by tomorrow :ROFLMAO: Even on legos site right now this kit is backordered, which I find weird since you can get it basically every where else right now

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

Thread Info